+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Work Permit from USA

Kris_K

Jul 3, 2019
Applied for the Spouse work permit from the US in August and completed the 3 weeks processing time given on the website. Let me know if anyone is aware of the processing time. The attorneys have sent a follow up 5 days back.

Any way to know what dates they are processing and how much time to expect.

Let me know if anyone aware of the current processing time.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Applied for the Spouse work permit from the US in August and completed the 3 weeks processing time given on the website. Let me know if anyone is aware of the processing time. The attorneys have sent a follow up 5 days back.

Any way to know what dates they are processing and how much time to expect.

Let me know if anyone aware of the current processing time.

Thanks
Several months is not unusual.

Kris_K

Jul 3, 2019
The online processing time for similar cases shows 3 weeks from the US. Even my Daughter's Study permit and wife's Work Permit came in 15 Days.

Anything changed in the last 1 month that you see several months of delay ??

BelsKay

Jun 28, 2019
The online processing time for similar cases shows 3 weeks from the US. Even my Daughter's Study permit and wife's Work Permit came in 15 Days.

Anything changed in the last 1 month that you see several months of delay ??
Hi,
Did you get any response about the work permit ? I have also been waiting for mine and it’s been 4 weeks already

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Times are always estimates. Seems like you may be an Indian citizen living in the US which could delay things.

Kris_K

Jul 3, 2019
Hi,
Did you get any response about the work permit ? I have also been waiting for mine and it’s been 4 weeks already

Not yet
Attorney sent a web form query and got a msg that the file is with the new york office

What date did you file?. The FB page update on 21st Sept shows they are processing applications received on 8th Aug

BelsKay

Jun 28, 2019
Ooh wow.. mine was filed August 27th .. it’s not spousal tho .. I’m the primary applicant . I’m not sure if that makes a difference

BelsKay

Jun 28, 2019
Not yet
Attorney sent a web form query and got a msg that the file is with the new york office

What date did you file?. The FB page update on 21st Sept shows they are processing applications received on 8th Aug
Application submitted in August 26 and I’m the primary applicant

jayantsingh

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Not yet

Can you please send link to FB page you quoted in your post?