+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse work experience

utoydemir

Sep 28, 2017
hey all,

while filling the form we've mentioned my wife's foreign work experience. we got ITA and since no points are awarded for that experience is it ok to remove this information from her work history and add it to personal history after getting the ITA? or would it be a problem to remove after the ITA?

thanks.

utoydemir

Sep 28, 2017
did that search already but some say its safe to delete and add to personal history without doing anything else and some say LOA is needed to explain why it is removed after ITA.. so a direct answer is much appreciated..

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey all,

while filling the form we've mentioned my wife's foreign work experience. we got ITA and since no points are awarded for that experience is it ok to remove this information from her work history and add it to personal history after getting the ITA? or would it be a problem to remove after the ITA?

thanks.

Your application after ITA is assessed on merits of what you submitted after ITA. If changes don't alter your CRS score, it will not be a problem. However, I guess you get additional points under some section if spouse has work experience that's in Canada's NOC list.