+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Work Exp -

shyama

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hi

My Profile got expired and i am filling my spouse work Experience ,Old profile i haven't mentioned about current job (spouse) ,change job 6 months back.While creating new one do i need to mention? i am not claiming marks for spouse Exp ,Current company it is difficult to get Exp certificate in expected format.

Please suggest.

Shyama

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No need to mention it if you're not claiming points for it.

Once you receive your ITA mention it in the personal history section, you won't be required to provide any proof of her employment.

Cheers ;)

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you need cliam points from spouse work expriences, you may want to list it, once you claim the points you have to provide evidence,/ reference letter and employment letter.

if you as applicant already have enough points, just don't put your spouse work history, just put them into personal history.

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
remove before you get ITA, otherwise, you have to explain why you moved it post ITA.

shyama

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
I am not seeing any option in personal for adding work experience . Even if i mentioned in the Work history ,it is not mandatory to upload the Experience certificate right(as not claiming points)?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyama said:
I am not seeing any option in personal for adding work experience . Even if i mentioned in the Work history ,it is not mandatory to upload the Experience certificate right(as not claiming points)?
Once again, I said you'll be able to mention it in the personal history section AFTER receiving your ITA.

If it is in the work history section you will have to provide proof of employment.

I hope this is clear now.