+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Vistor Visa

mafrancis

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All,

I am currently working in Canada with the valid work permit until 2020. Due to my office situation still, I didn't get the approval for my dependent visa for my wife.

So due to my personal reason, I have raised with my own for my spouse as a visitor visa now. she applied on Dec1st. I hope she will get the visa by January month.

Once she got the visa I am planning to bring here.

My question was If she lands to Canada by Feb 1st. That time my company provide the approval for raising dependent visa. Is it possible I can raise dependant visa from Canada itself?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,

I am currently working in Canada with the valid work permit until 2020. Due to my office situation still, I didn't get the approval for my dependent visa for my wife.

So due to my personal reason, I have raised with my own for my spouse as a visitor visa now. she applied on Dec1st. I hope she will get the visa by January month.

Once she got the visa I am planning to bring here.

My question was If she lands to Canada by Feb 1st. That time my company provide the approval for raising dependent visa. Is it possible I can raise dependant visa from Canada itself?
Yes, she can apply for a SOWP then

mafrancis

Dec 16, 2018
Thanks Bryanna.

I have another question that, I am raising visitor visa for my spouse with my own. so my insurance courage will not apply to her. In that case, I need to take insurance separately for her and its mandatory?