+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse visitor Visa refusal

Avvy1992

Jan 9, 2023
Applied visitor visa for spouse from India with travel dates of 3 months. Spouse has valid Australia Visitor Visa. Also applied for Spouse PR sponsorship on 2nd Dec 2022. Waiting for AOR.

Income statements 6 months around $24000.

Applied visitor visa on 4th Dec
Boimetric update 7th Dec
Eligibility started 17th Dec
Final decision :- Refused with generic reasons 9th Jan 2023

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied visitor visa for spouse from India with travel dates of 3 months. Spouse has valid Australia Visitor Visa. Also applied for Spouse PR sponsorship on 2nd Dec 2022. Waiting for AOR.

Boimetric update 7th Dec

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.
A 3 month visit was way too long with a spousal application submitted. Your spouse could not show any ties with such a long visit. IRCC knows she not visiting but coming to live. What ties did she show because few employers would give a 3 month vacation. And $24k for 3 months is not a lot of money either.

Lovepunjab93

Nov 19, 2022

Boimetric update 7th Dec

Did you get AOR yet?