Apr 13, 2022
I applied for my spouse from Pakistan:
Applied: Feb 3rd, 2022
Biometric Request: Feb 6th
Biometric Submitted: Feb 9th
No update after that...

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Applied for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) through the IRCC Portal for my spouse to visit me from Cuba on March 24th 2022.

Date Submitted: March 24, 2022
Current Status: Submitted
Biometrics Request: March 28, 2022
Biometrics Completed: April 13, 2022 (Canadian Embassy in Havana)
Application Stock on: "Review of Eligibility" and "Background Check"

I hope to reunite with my wife very soon. If anyone who applied in January or February has already got an answer, please let us know.

Good luck to you all!

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Applied for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) through the IRCC Portal for my spouse to visit me from Cuba on March 24th 2022 and I got Refusal Letter on July 29th 2022. Total waiting time 127 days

BVL: July 29th 2022
Refusal Letter: July 29th 2022

The content of the letter read:
----------------------------------------------
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• You have significant family ties in Canada.

• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
-------------------------------------------------

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Applied for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) through the IRCC Portal for my spouse to visit me from Cuba on March 24th 2022 and I got Refusal Letter on July 29th 2022. Total waiting time 127 days

BVL: July 29th 2022
Refusal Letter: July 29th 2022

The content of the letter read:
----------------------------------------------
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• You have significant family ties in Canada.

• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry to hear this

What is your status in Canada? Spousal TRV's are hit or miss always. Recently a lot of people got lucky with TRV's on the new portal. Many got refused too.

Review your documents and if you think this was wrong, then either reapply [ try your luck again], or do a judicial review

Good Luck