File received april 15 2019
Medical received its showing
Biometric done
Pcc already submitted
File is in sdyny
How much time can be expected no updates from last 2 months

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately no one can tell you anything for certain, everyone's case progresses differently. Hopefully it reassures you to know that there are plenty of people who have been waiting a while at Sydney too. Maybe reassure isn't the right word, but more just help you feel like it isn't necessarily something that's wrong with your application! Some people just take a while to get sent to the visa office.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
File received april 15 2019
Medical received its showing
Biometric done
Pcc already submitted
File is in sdyny
How much time can be expected no updates from last 2 months
There will be long periods of months where you won’t hear anything. The process takes approximately a year for most people so you are in a very normal timeframe.

kcharan

Jun 19, 2017
I sponsored my wife. CIC received application. bio metric done. and I have confusion with one thing. up on checking online before linking application to online with gc key. it says that we have sent you medical request letter but my wife did not receive any medical request letter in an email , we linked the account after they sent medical request, it says that we sent this letter on sep 20th , 2019 and we created account after sep 20th so how will we receive this medical request letter ? is it through email or post ? our file is transferred from Sydney to Mississauga processing center. please guide .. thank you