+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Visa Requirments

adnan.khan

Nov 12, 2019
Hello

My Nephew is getting married with canadian national (Pakistani) Men , now they want to get married in one week and also want to get the bride Departure from bride Home (Rukhsati) along with nikah and then after 15 days he will go back to canada alone and then he will apply for spouse visa for her bride, my question " Is it necessary to do Departure of bride from her home (Rukhsati) to get spouse visa OR only Registration Certificate (Nikha Nama ) is enough to complete the spouse visa process?
please help to solve this confusion.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello

My Nephew is getting married with canadian national (Pakistani) Men , now they want to get married in one week and also want to get the bride Departure from bride Home (Rukhsati) along with nikah and then after 15 days he will go back to canada alone and then he will apply for spouse visa for her bride, my question " Is it necessary to do Departure of bride from her home (Rukhsati) to get spouse visa OR only Registration Certificate (Nikha Nama ) is enough to complete the spouse visa process?
please help to solve this confusion.
Both are required. If they have never spent any time together would really encourage a second visit.