+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Visa Refusal

vikisaraf

Feb 14, 2020
Hi Members,

I'm currently on Open work permit and working as full time employee from past one year.

I has applied for Spouse visa for my wife on Feb 04 2020,
Got refusal on Feb 14 2020.

Reason of refusal:

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• You do not qualify for the IMP Public Policy as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying NOC. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please advise what should i do now?

What changes do i need to make with my Job letter?

Is this the issue with only my job letter or any other document too?

skrj

Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,
Is there any way to contact IRCc Banglore except mail?
Applied SOWP on dec 4th... Still no update ...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Members,

I'm currently on Open work permit and working as full time employee from past one year.

I has applied for Spouse visa for my wife on Feb 04 2020,
Got refusal on Feb 14 2020.

Reason of refusal:

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• You do not qualify for the IMP Public Policy as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying NOC. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please advise what should i do now?

What changes do i need to make with my Job letter?

Is this the issue with only my job letter or any other document too?
Do you have a NOC A, B or 0 role?

What documents did you submit with your application to show you have a job?

vikisaraf

Feb 14, 2020
Do you have a NOC A, B or 0 role?

What documents did you submit with your application to show you have a job?
Thanks for your reply.
I have NOC B,
I had submitted last six months payslips,
Last 6 months bank statements and my Job letter which was very basic that just contains my position name and my joining date on company letterhead.

neevmagic

Apr 11, 2019
Hello Friends,

Just to update you people, If the information below helps you then I will feel glad.

I work in Canada in a job which is "NOC Code A".
My wife applied for "Spousal Open Work Permit" from India and she received her VISA stamped passport.

Please find the timeline below.
Application Submission online: 15th DEC 2019
Medical Request Received: 16th JAN 2020
Medical Exam: 24th JAN 2020 ( Did not get time slot earlier than this in the Medical Examination Center )
Medical Passed online update: 26th JAN 2020
Passport Request: 30th JAN 2020
Passport Submitted to VAS ( VFS GLOBAL INDIA) : 31st JAN 2020
Passport Received with VISA Stamp: 4th FEB 2020
Visa Duration: Same as my work permit duration.

Proof of Relationship Document was compiled with:

· Letter of explanation
· Marriage Certificate
· Our Passports showing our same residential address
· Our Bank statements showing our same residential address ( Joint Account statements will also do )
· Wedding invitation cards and wedding photos ( Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet, Wedding, Reception etc. Photos )
· Honeymoon trip photos
· Insurance Coverage statement representing my wife as my Dependent & Beneficiary
· Our WhatsApp chat messages, WhatsApp call records and International phone call records
· Social Media proof of our spousal relationship - Trip, Outing, Party, Celebration and with Family photos
· Social Media proof of our before marriage love relationship - Trip, Outing, Party, Celebration and with Family photos

( Credit Card or Joint Credit Card Statement showing same residential address, Auto Insurance Statement showing same residential address
Joint Utility Bill showing same residential address etc. documents will also do. )

Client Information Document was complied with:

· Letter of Explanation
· Support letter from Husband
· Passport & most recent entry stamp along with Canada VISA of Husband
· Work Permit of Canada of Husband
· Employment confirmation letter of Husband mentioning job code as "NOC CODE A" (NOC CODE 0 and NOC CODE B will also do)
· Last 3 months’ salary statements of Husband ( A must to show financial stability in Canada)
· Last years’ income tax return notice of assessments in Canada of Husband
· Bank Statements of last 12 months in Canada of Husband ( 6 months will also do )
· Proof of residence address in Canada of Husband ( Phone/Mobile Bill or Canada Credit Card Bill of a card which is being used daily in Canada.)

( The below documents prove the ties (Financial and other) back home of my wife which is important for any temporary resident VISA,
visitor, student, work )
· All degree certificates and mark sheets of my Wife
· Employment confirmation letter of my wife
· Last 12 months’ salary statements of my wife ( 6 months will also do )
· Last 4 years’ income tax deduction certificates (Form 16) of my wife
· Last 4 years’ income tax return filing acknowledgements of my wife
· Bank Statements of last 12 months of my wife ( 6 months will also do )
· Asset evaluation issued by CA for my wife

Used MS word, ADOBE Acrobat as tool to fix 4 MB online file upload option.

Questions are welcome.

Reactions: Vank1628

neevmagic

Apr 11, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
I have NOC B,
I had submitted last six months payslips,
Last 6 months bank statements and my Job letter which was very basic that just contains my position name and my joining date on company letterhead.
You should mention your job duties in details in the JOB Confirmation Letter and get it signed by your Employer with contact details of your employer for further verification so that the officer can determine clearly your job NOC Code. In the cover letter you should mention your job NOC code clearly and let the Officer verify it with your job duties in the JOB confirmation Letter. If the officer wants he can validate with your employer.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/noc.html

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/Welcome/55efc736371140eeaa0afea47ab0ba5b?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA

vikisaraf

Feb 14, 2020
You should mention your job duties in details in the JOB Confirmation Letter and get it signed by your Employer with contact details of your employer for further verification so that the officer can determine clearly your job NOC Code. In the cover letter you should mention your job NOC code clearly and let the Officer verify it with your job duties in the JOB confirmation Letter. If the officer wants he can validate with your employer.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/noc.html

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/Welcome/55efc736371140eeaa0afea47ab0ba5b?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA
Thanks for the information,
One more question please,

The visa office only mentioned one reason for visa refusal, so that means job letter is the only error in my application??

Rabu123

Dec 27, 2019
Hi! I faced the same refusal... did you apply caips? If yes, then can you share with me the explanation?