+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse visa from Pakistan Karachi 2019

iqra_a93

Aug 15, 2019
I got married in july my husband is a canadian national I want to inquire that I was in canada in 2014 on refugee status and got denied returned back to pakistan in 2016 is it going to effect my visa processing? We are still assembling our documents for submission please guide me what steps I should take or supporting documents i should attach. How long will the visa processing take from karachi pakistan.
Should I attach my refugee id or the previous documents with the application or is it just separate process because they told us that i have to get ARC to return back this is when i was unmarried.
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got married in july my husband is a canadian national I want to inquire that I was in canada in 2014 on refugee status and got denied returned back to pakistan in 2016 is it going to effect my visa processing? We are still assembling our documents for submission please guide me what steps I should take or supporting documents i should attach. How long will the visa processing take from karachi pakistan.
Should I attach my refugee id or the previous documents with the application or is it just separate process because they told us that i have to get ARC to return back this is when i was unmarried.
Thank you
Yes - this will impact your spousal sponsorship process since you will have to go through the ARC process in addition to the normal processing for spousal sponsorship. The process will take a number of months longer and cost you more in fees. Make sure you answer all questions truthfully in the application regarding your immigration history and make sure you mention the refused refugee claim. IRCC will automatically trigger the ARC application as part of processing your spousal sponsorship application.

iqra_a93

Aug 15, 2019
Yes - this will impact your spousal sponsorship process since you will have to go through the ARC process in addition to the normal processing for spousal sponsorship. The process will take a number of months longer and cost you more in fees. Make sure you answer all questions truthfully in the application regarding your immigration history and make sure you mention the refused refugee claim. IRCC will automatically trigger the ARC application as part of processing your spousal sponsorship application.
So where do I have to mention that in my application because they have asked me about my status in canada and i mentioned refugee but the case documents will have to go or not?