Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
Hello,
I am Currently on a Post Graduate Work Permit working on a Permanent Job as Quality Assurance Analyst (NOC# 2171) {Falls under NOC A Category}.
I just got married and am confused in applying for my wife so she can join me asap. I will be eligible to apply PR under CEC in month of Sep 2013.
But, Since it takes 12-14 months to process I want to apply for Spouse Visa for my Wife in India.
My Questions are:
1. Should I apply directly for Open Work Permit which also includes TRV ?
2. Should I try to apply Visitor Visa and once she is granted and when she is here I may try to change her status ???

Since, I am currently employed I feel I fulfill all requirements specified online to apply for spouse where the principle applicant is currently on work visa & working under NOC 0,A or B.
All I want to know the best possible way to apply for her & should be successful to achieve Visa.

lljkinusa

Mar 20, 2013
buddy, this is my real experience : read through -

NDVO never approves OWP - so nvr take chance
TRV is the only optin - however make sure u show enough ties to make ur case strong else 2nd day passports are sent back with rejection

hope this helps

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
rinkupatel.dmj said:
Hello,
I am Currently on a Post Graduate Work Permit working on a Permanent Job as Quality Assurance Analyst (NOC# 2171) {Falls under NOC A Category}.
I just got married and am confused in applying for my wife so she can join me asap. I will be eligible to apply PR under CEC in month of Sep 2013.
But, Since it takes 12-14 months to process I want to apply for Spouse Visa for my Wife in India.
My Questions are:
1. Should I apply directly for Open Work Permit which also includes TRV ?
2. Should I try to apply Visitor Visa and once she is granted and when she is here I may try to change her status ???

Since, I am currently employed I feel I fulfill all requirements specified online to apply for spouse where the principle applicant is currently on work visa & working under NOC 0,A or B.
All I want to know the best possible way to apply for her & should be successful to achieve Visa.
Hello rinku patel,

Any updates on the case? Was your spouse visa approved? I am applying for my spouse too.

please let me know