+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorsip_Tourist Visa

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Team, I am planning to apply PR with spouse non-accompanying inorder to boost my crs and I would get ITA easily without my Spouse. My question here is

1) In PR application, can I include my 10 months kid, as that wont be affecting my profile but would be leaving my spouse in PR application. In this case, I would be able to get PR for kid n myself and not for spouse. Would there be any objection for my kid PR as mother wont be accompanying but still files PR with father ?

2) Applying tourist visa before submitting my PR application for spouse to get her to canada after I settle down in canada is better or applying tourist visa for spouse after processing her spouse sponsorship is better ? heard there would be rejection if we apply for tourist visa late after my ITA. Also, incase if I get spouse to canada by processing her tourist visa and late after that apply for sponsor program then it would be inland application where I would get benefit of inland application. so which is better and possible scenario ?

3) Does the route of spouse non-accompanying and processing PR for primary applicant is easy to get through ? and getting spouse sponsorship is sure shot scenario ?

Please help with my queries and would be thankful for the same.

ahmedbadran

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Same situation here. Hope to get an expert opinion. But I believe for point 1, it would be very difficult to convince the officer.