+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship

jisharonald

Jun 30, 2023
Your application has been transferred to the visa office in NEW DELHI for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa
Recent msg from IRC
Pls help me with this
Is there anything wrong?
Is this for everyone?

jisharonald

Jun 30, 2023
Is this the unique case or is there anyone who experienced same as me ? If its normal scenario then what can I expect further? and normally in how much time ?

If anyone faced this same situation. Then how they got the visa , did IRCC ask for any documents or approach for interview?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
It's normal for outland sponsorship to be transferred to visa offices after sponsor approved state for further access of the PA's information.

This is the begining of the PA side of the process. So they may ask for more information or not to proceed.

Reactions: jisharonald

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The "...for further review..." part could mean that your application may take longer to process. Are there any potential `red flags' os issues with your application?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The "...for further review..." part could mean that your application may take longer to process. Are there any potential `red flags' os issues with your application?
Further review is standard language. They have received a standard reply that everyone gets when their file has been transferred to the office where processing will take place.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your application has been transferred to the visa office in NEW DELHI for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa
Recent msg from IRC
Pls help me with this
Is there anything wrong?
Is this for everyone?
Nothing to worry about this is standard procedure

yekinney

Jul 19, 2023
Hello everyone! I submitted it on the 9th of June still waiting for AOR. but unfortunately, I submitted a blank checklist. does anyone have an Idea of what I can do?

dmmarkazi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
Hello everyone! I submitted it on the 9th of June still waiting for AOR. but unfortunately, I submitted a blank checklist. does anyone have an Idea of what I can do?
I suspect they'll return your application. A simple mistake is going to set you back like 3 months. Best of luck.