+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Wilfredo coste cedeño, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Does anybody knows what is the time line for mexico city to process my wife pr

I got an email 2 month a go tha the file was transfer to mexico for further proccessing but nothing happen yeah

2. Normal delay is prob around 12 months more or less.
    We got our interview after 10 months last year.
    It depends how busy it is, how complex your case is and if you have any red flags they are questioning as well.

3. I agree with Hero member msb . It used to be various times for various countries but now processing time is rounded up as same for all ; except complicated cases which can take more times.

msb and Wilfredo coste cedeño like this.
  4. 12 month after the application is in the visa office in mexico or the entired proccess ? I ask because is already been 6 month the i sent de application .. sponsorship is aprove and pass medical too . I think the now is just pasport request. i dont really know

5. 12 meses despues enviando el aplicacion.

6. From start to finish the Government target is 12 mths but it can be sooner or later than that. Its not a guarantee, only a target time frame.
    Many factors can make it faster or slower.

7. Guys i understand that the process is around 12 month .. my quetion is how long does take mexico city to do the final processing how many month or days . I dont know .

8. Guys i understand that the process is around 12 month .. my quetion is how long does take mexico city to do the final processing how many month or days . I

9. No one can say as each app is different. They try to get it all done within 12 months from the the time you send it it. Ours took 12 months 5 days. 9-12 months seems to be the average. If youre concerned email mexico. Our app reached there in april 2017 and we got ppr march 2018

11. There was no response