+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship question

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai
Guys i need your advise because i am bit stressed.

Just today I realised from FB post that there was one question in application form that ever my visit or temporary resident visa rejected from canada or other country and I selected NO as a answer.

Now problem is that my student visa was rejected in 2010 for UK.

My file is in process at London visa office

What should I do now

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
You have to update them via webform. Believe it or not, a lot of people seem to forget about previous rejections ;)

If you don't get ahead of this, they will assume misrepresentation and you might be banned.

Reactions: mashulia_26

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Guys i need your advise because i am bit stressed.

Just today I realised from FB post that there was one question in application form that ever my visit or temporary resident visa rejected from canada or other country and I selected NO as a answer.

Now problem is that my student visa was rejected in 2010 for UK.

My file is in process at London visa office

What should I do now
It's a bit too late.
Even your app didn't process in UK, they can figure out. Why you scare to answer YES? You know Before your app was transferred, or after that?

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai
It's a bit too late.
Even your app didn't process in UK, they can figure out. Why you scare to answer YES? You know Before your app was transferred, or after that?
Thats why I am worried that every one will think that I intentionally hide this thing ... but anyways let's see because my TRV from canada was approved this year and USA visa was approved before applying for PR so there was no need to hide this information.

Keeping fingers crossed and praying nuthing happens.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Thats why I am worried that every one will think that I intentionally hide this thing ... but anyways let's see because my TRV from canada was approved this year and USA visa was approved before applying for PR so there was no need to hide this information.

Keeping fingers crossed and praying nuthing happens.
Did you include the rejection in your TRV and US visa applications?

Reactions: Mice