+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship process from UAE

riyaeliza

Nov 2, 2019
Dubai,UAE
Category........
FAM
yes, I am residing in Dubai and on the process to file for spousal Sponsorship visa to be with my husband (citizen )in Canada

Hzyfa256

Nov 3, 2019
Thanks so much en how is this certificate sent to Canada? Or I submit it on Canada embassy in Abu Dhabi or Dubai

Apr 25, 2019
Thanks so much en how is this certificate sent to Canada? Or I submit it on Canada embassy in Abu Dhabi or Dubai
U can send it by email or together with your application papers mine I send it to my husband along with all the documents needed through emirates post and my husband from canada send it to CPC Sydney Nova Scotia

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
U can send it by email or together with your application papers mine I send it to my husband along with all the documents needed through emirates post and my husband from canada send it to CPC Sydney Nova Scotia
Hello,
I am also concerned about the Police Certificate. firstly we applied for an e-mail copy, which we received on e-mail on next day.
But then my lawyer in a Mississauga told me to order the physical copy.
Does it make a difference, if we use the coloured print out of the e-mail we already have. But it’s been 4 weeks, we are still waiting for the courier from Dubai Police.

please advise, if you have any knowledge about this.

Thanks

raguindin.a

Jul 4, 2019
Hello,
I am also concerned about the Police Certificate. firstly we applied for an e-mail copy, which we received on e-mail on next day.
But then my lawyer in a Mississauga told me to order the physical copy.
Does it make a difference, if we use the coloured print out of the e-mail we already have. But it’s been 4 weeks, we are still waiting for the courier from Dubai Police.

please advise, if you have any knowledge about this.

Thanks

you can just print out the file Dubai Police sent you and use that as the hard copy.

Reactions: Sonali1990