Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah
well my wife is Canadian born Gori maybe thats why they sent my app to Islamabad, and now overall timing is 17months wherever they sent ur app, and once i heard that if u r a old applicant thn they will forward ur app to Islamabad??im 29 and my wife is 42, is that matter?

M

mikeymyke

kashif ch said:
well my wife is Canadian born Gori maybe thats why they sent my app to Islamabad, and now overall timing is 17months wherever they sent ur app, and once i heard that if u r a old applicant thn they will forward ur app to Islamabad??im 29 and my wife is 42, is that matter?
Yes it will matter somewhat, normally it's a red flag with an age difference but also when the younger man is the one being sponsored from a Muslim country. Hope the rest of your relationship background is good

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah
oh, so what now?it will take more time or not?yes we have a strong relationship since 2013 , wht they gonna do next and when we will hear fro them now ???my file was transferred on 13th april

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
kashif ch said:
oh, so what now?it will take more time or not?yes we have a strong relationship since 2013 , wht they gonna do next and when we will hear fro them now ???my file was transferred on 13th april
Based on the limited information provided, I suspect you should prepare yourself for an interview due to mixed marriage, older wife which is culturally unacceptable in Pakistan. No one knows how long it will take but with interview 12+ months at minimum. My opinion is not personal so please don't take offence, in my experience no matter what evidence your chances of approval are quite low due to 1. Your wife not of Pakistani origin,2. Wife older3. Different culture of SP and PA4.different religion. Also if your wife was previously married or has kids that will be another strike against.

Other things that will weigh in on a decision in you case will be:
1. How you met
2. How many visit/time you spent physically together
3. If you had a traditional wedding, if you're Muslim that would mean nikha followed by rukhsti

M

mikeymyke

Agree w everything jomz said, and yes if an interview is required, which might be likely in your case, expect much longer processing times, and even longer if you get a refusal and appeal

To show that age difference can be a problem sometimes, look at this most recent thread. Case is almost sinilar to yours: age difference with younger spouse being Muslim male

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-visa-denied-t409672.0.html

By the way, in that thread I asked if her husband was the younger one or her, but even before she answered me, I already knew it was likely the husband was younger.

sandhu1991

Oct 15, 2020
I am PR holder and I put my wife on Nov 2019
Bío- metric and
medical done in feb 2020

No update after that
please help me what I can do