+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship Outland December 2018

jcjcw

Nov 28, 2019
Hello everyone, I am worried about me and my husband's application. I am a Canadian Citizen and trying to sponsor my spouse here to Canada so we can live together. We submitted our application December 2018.
We got married 2017. We've been together for a while and it is hard living away from your husband. We do not have kids yet. Our timeline looks like this.

Submitted our application: December 2018
Medical passed: February 2019
Transferred to VO: April 2019
Received PFL: Aug 2019
Submitted additional documents: August 2019

no reply yet from the VO and it is almost 1 year when our application was sent.

Anyone know what could possibly be happening?
Others that I saw had their application sent after us and got approved already. Please help :(

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone, I am worried about me and my husband's application. I am a Canadian Citizen and trying to sponsor my spouse here to Canada so we can live together. We submitted our application December 2018.
We got married 2017. We've been together for a while and it is hard living away from your husband. We do not have kids yet. Our timeline looks like this.

Submitted our application: December 2018
Medical passed: February 2019
Transferred to VO: April 2019
Received PFL: Aug 2019
Submitted additional documents: August 2019

no reply yet from the VO and it is almost 1 year when our application was sent.

Anyone know what could possibly be happening?
Others that I saw had their application sent after us and got approved already. Please help :(
A PFL means normal processing times no longer apply. What was the PFL for and how did you respond?

jcjcw

Nov 28, 2019
they sent PFL to my husband saying we have
insufficient information to conclude that we are in a bona fide relationship.

We have sent them 2 types of marriage record, exchange cards and letters that has been translated and notarized. We also gave them a relationship timeline and pictures and my flight ticket visiting him again this year (which happened 3 weeks ago).

I spoke with the visa office last October and told me that we are still in normal processing time.....

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
they sent PFL to my husband saying we have
insufficient information to conclude that we are in a bona fide relationship.

We have sent them 2 types of marriage record, exchange cards and letters that has been translated and notarized. We also gave them a relationship timeline and pictures and my flight ticket visiting him again this year (which happened 3 weeks ago).

I spoke with the visa office last October and told me that we are still in normal processing time.....
As I said, a PFL means normal processing times no longer apply. It means extra scrutiny and investigation, which takes extra time. You just have to wait it out.

jcjcw

Nov 28, 2019
Are you able to tell if we did something not right? or have made our application look bad?
Thanks

Jaskal75

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
We submitted on November 22 2018 and just got DM. It will be ok font stress out too much