+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP: LONDON VISA OFFICE (PAKISTAN CASES)

mehar_sheri

Nov 4, 2014
Hi, I wanted to know of cases similar to mine and what your timeline was.

Some background information: I currently reside in pakistan, and my spouse resides in Canada. She is a Canadian citizen and is currently pregnant. Her due date is in December 2014.

Our timeline:We applied for sponsorship in August 2014, and recieved a reply in October 2014 which stated that our application has been transferred to the visa office in London. We then checked our status online using the uci number and there are two things written, one says that the application was received and the next says that the medical has been received.

I know that I will not be able to be with my wife for the delivery of our child but I wanted to know if the delivery of our child will speed up our case. My wife is not able to come to pakistan so I would like to go there as soon as possible. I wanted to know of people who have similar cases and what your timelines are. What can I do to speed up my case?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
dear AOA I suggest you i seen some policy on process visa visit during spousal case. ask some documents from your wife doctor latter and her P R card Copy And invitation latter attested from MP, and from your side documents bank statment last 3 month and other sporting documents IF u have acodingly business or job latter Property, car owner ship you can prove you have much cash during this visit,

mehar_sheri

Nov 4, 2014
khurram19801 said:
dear AOA I suggest you i seen some policy on process visa visit during spousal case. ask some documents from your wife doctor latter and her P R card Copy And invitation latter attested from MP, and from your side documents bank statment last 3 month and other sporting documents IF u have acodingly business or job latter Property, car owner ship you can prove you have much cash during this visit,
So are you suggesting that I apply for a visit visa? I have read that once you are sponsored, the chances of receiving a visit visa are very slim. And as far as the visit visa goes, how long do they take to grant you visit visa if they do approve your application?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
mehar_sheri said:
So are you suggesting that I apply for a visit visa? I have read that once you are sponsored, the chances of receiving a visit visa are very slim. And as far as the visit visa goes, how long do they take to grant you visit visa if they do approve your application?
i think with in 6 week, further information you find on google from paksitani side