+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship interview for Mauritius

Chri018810

Nov 18, 2019
Hi people,

I am actually applying for PR via my wife who is in Canada. Our relationship is completely genuine and we has sent screenshots of our whatsapp convo and messenger and as well as our facebook posts and all the comments. I've done all the tests and have now been appointment for an interview in 1 week.
Could you please advise if it is a good sign or not and how does they proceed?
Do you get any answer on the day itself?
If someone has been through it, I would be grateful if you could please share tje experience.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi people,

I am actually applying for PR via my wife who is in Canada. Our relationship is completely genuine and we has sent screenshots of our whatsapp convo and messenger and as well as our facebook posts and all the comments. I've done all the tests and have now been appointment for an interview in 1 week.
Could you please advise if it is a good sign or not and how does they proceed?
Do you get any answer on the day itself?
If someone has been through it, I would be grateful if you could please share tje experience.
An interview isn't a good sign, as it generally means that IRCC has concerns about the relationship. What is your relationship history? Any red flags?

Chri018810

Nov 18, 2019
An interview isn't a good sign, as it generally means that IRCC has concerns about the relationship. What is your relationship history? Any red flags?
Our relationship is genuine and we have all the conversations, calls, pictures, family pictures, tickets and reservations of our holidays in europe, cards from friends and family for our wedding, wedding pics, catering and venue reservations and receipts as well.gifts receipts as well as e mails since nearly three years. I just applied last year for work permit but has been refused at last stage So wondering if that is a making them doubt that my relationship is not genuine

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Our relationship is genuine and we have all the conversations, calls, pictures, family pictures, tickets and reservations of our holidays in europe, cards from friends and family for our wedding, wedding pics, catering and venue reservations and receipts as well.gifts receipts as well as e mails since nearly three years. I just applied last year for work permit but has been refused at last stage So wondering if that is a making them doubt that my relationship is not genuine
What is the relationship history? How and when did you meet? How many visits and how much time in person? How many visits before marrying? Any age difference? Any differences in culture/religion/education?

Chri018810

Nov 18, 2019
What is the relationship history? How and when did you meet? How many visits and how much time in person? How many visits before marrying? Any age difference? Any differences in culture/religion/education?
We met while her parents and herself came to my workplace to buy a new car it was back 3 years ago. At that time she was still in Mauritius and we used to meet regularly (loads of photos and videos and facebook posts). Then she had her PR and went to canada first time to register there etc.. she spent 5 months upon arrival in Canada then we decided to go on holidays in europe in 2018 then she came back to mauritius for nearly 4 months where we got married in January 2019. Since then we performed the application. We thought about planning a two week holiday in september but she is not yet allowed to holidays from her work so she could not visit me since February till now. There is not a big difference in age only 7 years apart and our religion and social class is the same. Education is nearly the same, she has a bachelor and I have a diploma along with other certificates such as sales, PR etc...

Chri018810

Nov 18, 2019
We met while her parents and herself came to my workplace to buy a new car it was back 3 years ago. At that time she was still in Mauritius and we used to meet regularly (loads of photos and videos and facebook posts). Then she had her PR and went to canada first time to register there etc.. she spent 5 months upon arrival in Canada then we decided to go on holidays in europe in 2018 then she came back to mauritius for nearly 4 months where we got married in January 2019. Since then we performed the application. We thought about planning a two week holiday in september but she is not yet allowed to holidays from her work so she could not visit me since February till now. There is not a big difference in age only 7 years apart and our religion and social class is the same. Education is nearly the same, she has a bachelor and I have a diploma along with other certificates such as sales, PR etc...
Can we show proof on our mobile during interview such as videos etc or facebook account?
I cant print all our conversations since she went back as I sent our whatsapp conversations by mail, it reaches up to 1591 pages. If i have to print all this it will cost me a lot and will make a lot to read as well

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Can we show proof on our mobile during interview such as videos etc or facebook account?
I cant print all our conversations since she went back as I sent our whatsapp conversations by mail, it reaches up to 1591 pages. If i have to print all this it will cost me a lot and will make a lot to read as well
No, you can't show your phone. Any proofs you want considered must be paper. Do not submit 1591 pages. Choose a selection.

Chri018810

Nov 18, 2019
No, you can't show your phone. Any proofs you want considered must be paper. Do not submit 1591 pages. Choose a selection.
I performed two to three screenshots of our conversations per month. My wife is stressed about remaining alone for christmas and new year. I don't know what to expect from the interview and if I shall have an answer immediately after or after how much time? Actually she has been confirmed in her job where she will start as being employed fully as from beginning of this December. Therefore based on pro rata, she will be allowed to only 1 day off :/

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I performed two to three screenshots of our conversations per month. My wife is stressed about remaining alone for christmas and new year. I don't know what to expect from the interview and if I shall have an answer immediately after or after how much time? Actually she has been confirmed in her job where she will start as being employed fully as from beginning of this December. Therefore based on pro rata, she will be allowed to only 1 day off :/
You may get a verbal answer at the interview or you may not.

Chri018810

Nov 18, 2019
Hi,

It ended all well for the interview. You just have to be honest and be able to provide clear and accurate information regarding your application and situation. No need to stress if your application and relationship is genuine. Try to bring any proof of your relationship with you, receipts, photos, emails and somme additional text msgs. After that I received my confirmation within 1 week and a half approx and 1 more week to receive all confirmed papers for the PR.

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
That’s great no need to be afraid when you know your relationship is genuine Me too from Mauritius and going through same except they asked us a summary of our relationship and our Csq .
We are waiting for response from visa office Pretoria via email or just wait for final decision.

Reactions: NAZ1978