+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just called up and immigration consultant today to get some info on the controversial issue of sponsor visiting a spouse in pakistan and staying there, and what could be the possible impact that could have on the case itself!!

Now i floated this question this morning for debate, some ppl shared some great info but even they werent sure about that either!

Some argued that it takes longer time for spouses to get visas if sponsors visit them in pakistan and stay with them, because CHC-I already knows the whereabouts of the sponsor exits and entry into canada.

The consultant told me that CIC-I is under the strict order of the minister of CIC jason kenny not to hold a case unnecessarily!!!

And that i doesn't impact the delays in the application process!!

Now my problem is folks that im more confused then ever, can anyone guide me if i should contact CIC canada itself or talk to MP about this? I will still float this question for further debate, your comments in this matter will be highly appreciated folks.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Re: SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010 ONLY!!

DodgeCharger said:
July 2010 it is!
we husband and wife r in process for last 39 months. my medicals done 2 years ago and after that only background checks took time uptill now and that is finalized in jan,2011.can someone tell me how much more time can chc isbd can take ..? i filed my case from canada, "im co-aplicant with wife". plzzzz reply as we r waiting for very long time ,more than 3 years in process. plzzz any best master advice ,thanks alot .

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
coco 898 said:
i am her3 with an August 2010 AOR ....my husband is sponsoring me .

guys i wanted to ask,has anyone here applied for a visit visa while waiting for the process to complete ?a few people have advised not to go for it but i think what harm can be done from applying for it .right ? still if anyone has had there spouse there for a visit could you tell me ?thanks alot .
i m also aug aor 2010....................... sure u shld applyyyyyyyyyy for visit visa there z no haram....................some ppl on this forum did got this visit visa...................while there spusal visa ws n process...................... so feel free... n apply n try ur luckkkkkkkkkkkk

B

bestplace4u

just filled the form for CAIPS notes lets see what they got

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kha said:
Hi,

Wes 786 any updates ? lagata hay k March ki AOR walaon ko tu CICI ISB bhool he gai hain in ko to mar he do its tooooo much yar na he remedz na he koi achi khaber im so much in bad moooooood
Yeah they have finally started to work on 2010 applications. Lets wait and see what they have got!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Yeah they have finally started to work on 2010 applications. Lets wait and see what they have got!
thanx for sharing bro!
Which month AOR they 're working right now??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
As per my calculation its Jan and Feb
I second that...

I don't really work with the embassy so I don't know exactly but seems like alot of applicants from Jan/Feb 2010 AORs are starting to hear things now...

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
DodgeCharger said:
thanx for sharing bro!
Which month AOR they 're working right now??
They are reviewing Feb 2010 AOR for the initital assessment ....... this is the reply i got from CHC-ISB when i asked for update .

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Doctorkhan said:
They are reviewing Feb 2010 AOR for the initital assessment ....... this is the reply i got from CHC-ISB when i asked for update .
hi when did u got the reply?

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
wes786 said:
Allah jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee humara number kb ay ga?

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
bestplace4u said:
As per my calculation its Jan and Feb
slow slow slow ISB :mad:

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New to the Forum!

June 2010 AOR.

DoctorKhan - how accurate is your information that they have started Jan and Feb cases? I mean who at CHC did you get this info from?

Thanks for your reply!