+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship Approved!

pakihero

Star Member
Jun 11, 2008
Hi ,

I got my Passport back with Immigration visa on it . i ve few qusetions of concerns ;

As i am being sponsored by my spouse (Family class)

1. My spouse and me are living together back here in Pakistan for last 1 year and my spouse is canadian citizen now we are travelling together is this thing a concern for IO at canada airport or not.

2. How much money i have to take with me as minimum requirement.
3. wutt abt city of landing as being mentioned by me in sponsorship papers or anywhere i can land.
4. wutt questions immigration officer @ the landing airport will ask me.

Please reply with clear thoughts which will be helpful for me.

Thanks

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
pakihero said:
Hi ,

I got my Passport back with Immigration visa on it . i ve few qusetions of concerns ;

As i am being sponsored by my spouse (Family class)

1. My spouse and me are living together back here in Pakistan for last 1 year and my spouse is canadian citizen now we are travelling together is this thing a concern for IO at canada airport or not.

No.Its a normal process where you can land individually or together..Nothing to worry...

2. How much money i have to take with me as minimum requirement.

There is no minimum amount reqd when landing.You can take as much amount as you want...

3. wutt abt city of landing as being mentioned by me in sponsorship papers or anywhere i can land.

Its better to land in the city which is mentioned on your papers..I think you can land anywhere within Canada as well..

4. wutt questions immigration officer @ the landing airport will ask me.

Just regular questions to confirm your identity.Make sure you all the details on the landing paper are write and you know all them...Good luck and just relax...

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
4) They will ask if your family status has changed at all (i. e., had a baby). They will ask you to confirm your Schedule A is correct and complete. You will sign off on it.

You can land anywhere you want. Whatever your first destination in Canada should be your landing point. Make sure to leave at least 3 hours between flights. Sometimes there is a line and you have to wait 2 hours just to see an officer. Other times there is no wait and you're bored for 2 hours - but better safe than sorry. The only exception is Quebec.