+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Application-August,2022. Online

Danielkhan

Jul 28, 2022
Hello all,
Just wondering if we can share our progress with each other here. Only spouse sponsorship applications submitted in the month of August, 2022, online. We can create a WhatsApp group after getting replies. Please provide the date of submission and the AOR. Thanks

Reactions: niha.mehta

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’ll join here since my application is almost at the month of August.. Application submitted on July 28th 2022..

no AOR yet..

SINGH5911

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
07/12/16
Just have a question for those who applied recently for spouse (outside canada)sponsorship ….can we apply it online through new Ircc portal or we have to apply by paper application?

Waves88

Jul 20, 2019
Please I need a clarification on something, I just submitted an online application but the transaction was declined by the bank due to transaction limit and I had already submitted the application with the wrong receipt. Please what should I do, will I have to submit another application or send the new receipt through a Webform?

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
I started working on the outland spousal sponsorship I will submit online soon as I will travel to meet my wife in a bit more than 2 weeks. This will be our opportunity to sign forms, check everything and add some fresh evidence before submitting hopefully before September 1st. Good luck to everyone.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please I need a clarification on something, I just submitted an online application but the transaction was declined by the bank due to transaction limit and I had already submitted the application with the wrong receipt. Please what should I do, will I have to submit another application or send the new receipt through a Webform?
YOu really only need to post the exact same question in one or two threads, it's quite annoying to others to see the same question repeated over and over.

Reactions: YVR123 and comarxx