+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship - Afghanistan

karim.ahmadi

Nov 29, 2021
Thank you brother, yes, my friend received the email after the paspsort was submitted through VFS in islamabad. After sending the details, the next day the passport was dispatched with visa stamped. So hopefully everything will be processing very fast. When did you apply and when did they receive your application at the Sydney office ?
Thanks a lot. My application was received at IRCC Sydney on May 11, 2021.

Helaixo

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing this. Yes, the medical report was received by IRCC four days ago. I hope they will process it soon. Do you know if all Afghan applicants are receiving emails from the Islamabad embassy to confirm details about how they crossed the border to Pakistan? Thank you and best wishes to you as well!
Hi I’m Afghan and they sent same email to me did my medical on 29th in Islamabad got same email aabout how I passed the border and confirmed they recieved my medical awaiting next steps

Reactions: Rahim khan

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi I’m Afghan and they sent same email to me did my medical on 29th in Islamabad got same email aabout how I passed the border and confirmed they recieved my medical awaiting next steps
Salam bro hope your doing well, my family medical also was in 29th did you pass biometric and did you received your pre - arrival? I’m waiting for passport request.

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Salam Everyone,

I'm applying for my wife spousal sponsorship this week. How long it takes from applying to getting the visa? I have also applied for TRV.

I would appreciate to share your timeline.

Thanks!

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
My husband left Afghanistan and is now in Pakistan. He did his biometric. Our file got transferred to Vienna. I dont know if thats a good thing but the lady I spoke to said: we are transferring files to other visa office to expedite the process.
I am not sure what to expect from here. My application status online is not updates at all. I haven't heard great reviews about Vienna VO. So, I'm stressing now.
Hi Zara - Hope you are doing well. Can you please share what are the process you did that helped your husband application processed faster? Also, how long it took to get AOR after mail was received. Thank you!

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Salam everyone - Anyone have sent application in Dec 2021/ Jan 2022 ? If you have, please keep me posted.

I sent my wife spousal application in early January.