+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsor file returned

Apr 24, 2018
India
Category........
Hi Everyone!

I Am Rajan living in India, my wife is a Canadian. We have applied for spouse sponsor visa. The file was returned In October to my wife in Canada they States that file was incomplete, Missing document is pcc. They mentioned they need pcc upfront but in India pcc provides only on request letter from the immigration. With the returned letter I got the pcc. previously we send the file to Mississauga. Now they mentioned in letter file has to be sent to Sydney.
Please guide me where they actually process.
Sydney or Mississauga ??

I never been to Canada before, my marriage was happed in India in 2013.

We meeting outside Canada only. Some times she comes to India. Or I’ll go to US to meet.

friends help me.

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i can't answer your question about PCC but if you're applying for Outland (I can see you're living in India now) so you have to send it to Sydney.

Don't lose hope, let's start again! :)

Aug 1, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I Am Rajan living in India, my wife is a Canadian. We have applied for spouse sponsor visa. The file was returned In October to my wife in Canada they States that file was incomplete, Missing document is pcc. They mentioned they need pcc upfront but in India pcc provides only on request letter from the immigration. With the returned letter I got the pcc. previously we send the file to Mississauga. Now they mentioned in letter file has to be sent to Sydney.
Please guide me where they actually process.
Sydney or Mississauga ??

I never been to Canada before, my marriage was happed in India in 2013.

We meeting outside Canada only. Some times she comes to India. Or I’ll go to US to meet.

friends help me.

Hello Rajan,

https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

You don't need a letter from immigration for PCC

TY
David

Apr 24, 2018
India
Category........