+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponser

poora12345

Jul 17, 2013
I have applied for my spouse visa, I am a Canadian citizen, after 8 months, medical and fingerprints completed and now file has been transferred to Delhi visa. Is it normal to being transferred to different office?
As per the email Delhi office will contact in 2 months

Please guide

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have applied for my spouse visa, I am a Canadian citizen, after 8 months, medical and fingerprints completed and now file has been transferred to Delhi visa. Is it normal to being transferred to different office?
As per the email Delhi office will contact in 2 months

Please guide
Normal.

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
Hello everyone ,
Can you please guide into this matter.
I want to apply for sponsor pr fir my visa in canada. He is living in Australia. I don’t have permanent full time here. I am independent contractor works with IT compny. So I won’t have any paystub or full time offer Letter to show in financial. What other documents I should consider instead if that. Your answer is appreciated.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello everyone ,
I want to apply for sponsor pr fir my visa in canada. He is living in Australia. I don’t have permanent full time here. I am independent contractor works with IT compny. So I won’t have any paystub or full time offer Letter to show in financial. What other documents I should consider instead if that. Your answer is appreciated.
Wait...your employer in Canada is not giving you paystubs, offer/employment letter?
What is your current status in Canada? I mean how did you enter Canada - on student visa or TRV?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone ,
Are you a PR? You should have proof of income from your Canadian tax return. Do you work with one client? You would also have a record of all your billing for contracting services for the year. A paystub or employer letter is not required. You just need proof that you can support your spouse in Canada without government help.

gul miraj

Jun 13, 2023
hi everyone.
PA(me) resident country : Pakistan
Sponsor status : canadian citizen living in quebec
Application posted offline : 23rd september 2022
AOR : completed
Quebec selection certificate : Accepted since 3 months
Background check : in progress since 2 months both on gc key and pr portal

can someone please tell me how much time it takes approx for recieving PR after acceptance of quebec selection certificate?
also how to contact IRCC or any other agent regarding my application status

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
hi everyone.

can someone please tell me how much time it takes approx for recieving PR after acceptance of quebec selection certificate?
If you haven't done already, you may also want to post your questions to the thread related to PA home country. You may find some other applicants who have gone through similar timeline for Quebec applications. here's the link:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office.203899/page-4480

Migueltravellover

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
hi everyone.

Hey! I don’t have much insight into Quebec specific timelines (I know a resource that helps with checking general spousal application timelines) but for the IRCC contact, you can try the following (use this shortcut to talk to a representative): +1 (888) 242-210,,,,2,1,2,0

gul miraj

Jun 13, 2023
Hey! I don’t have much insight into Quebec specific timelines (I know a resource that helps with checking general spousal application timelines) but for the IRCC contact, you can try the following (use this shortcut to talk to a representative): +1 (888) 242-210,,,,2,1,2,0
thanks mate

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi everyone.

Pakistan has longer than average processing times and timeline will also be dependent on whether an interview is required. Agree that a Pakistan specific thread will give you better information.

gul miraj

Jun 13, 2023
Pakistan has longer than average processing times and timeline will also be dependent on whether an interview is required. Agree that a Pakistan specific thread will give you better information.
no ones knows much about csq and it's timeline in the pakistan thread....