+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse pregnant - whats the baby sponsorship steps

mb2012

Sep 6, 2012
I am working in Canada and have submitted spouse sponsorship application in July 2012. My wife is pregnant and is in India.
Expected date around 31st Jan 2012. She did all the medicals except X-ray. So, I want to know the exact process what may happen to our case. In case, I get an sponsorship approval in October, hows my wife's PR and baby's PR will proceed from there. What all dependant forms and documents I need to fill/send for sponsoring my baby.

We did an enquiry about the date of birth certificate for the new born baby from Municipal corporation and they said it takes around 3-6months to issue D.O.B certificate from Municipal corporation. Do you think, the hospital given birth certificate will do for my baby's passport application and immigration?

Kindly suggest if you know the process and the timeline it may take after baby's born.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards
MB

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
Not only would you need the birth certificate of your baby, you would also need a passport for your child. These days they do not provide child's information on the parent's passports.

mb2012

Sep 6, 2012
Dear Sakamath,

Please do not reply just for the sake of replying.
I haven't asked anywhere whether I need baby's passport or not nor did I ask about the child's information on my passport.

Please read the posted query properly and then jump answering them. I think because of your reply, the actual query got diluted and now hard to find valuable answers from others.

Hope you remember this ans it help others in future.

Regards
MB