+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse PR package

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I have the following doubts -

1. Do the sponsor have to give the photo as well ?
2. My husband( Principal applicant) does not have a birth certificate AND voter id card. What can he provide instead of that ?
3. I read someone's package was returned because they did not fill the IMM 5562. I could not find this in the checklist, what is this document ?
4. In imm5406, the principal applicant has provided his family members excluding me. That is right ?
5. In IMM 008 we have filled the NID and passport/travel details with the passport number and details. Is that fine ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have the following doubts -

1. Do the sponsor have to give the photo as well ?
2. My husband( Principal applicant) does not have a birth certificate AND voter id card. What can he provide instead of that ?
3. I read someone's package was returned because they did not fill the IMM 5562. I could not find this in the checklist, what is this document ?
4. In imm5406, the principal applicant has provided his family members excluding me. That is right ?
5. In IMM 008 we have filled the NID and passport/travel details with the passport number and details. Is that fine ?
1. No (at least not in my app and not required by any forms I'm aware of).
3. IMM5562 is supplementary travel information. Not required for all countries, I believe.
4. My spouse (PA) included me. This form is additional family info, it does not mean that people shown on this form are applicants or dependents (for immigration purposes). I'd include you as spouse just to avoid confusion (since there is a line specifically there for spouse).