Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I showed funds in my wife's name. My wife wrote a no objection letter stating that the funds are for settlement and she is accompanying me to Canada. I added that along with the bank letter and statement of the last 6 months.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
xpressentry said:
I showed funds in my wife's name. My wife wrote a no objection letter stating that the funds are for settlement and she is accompanying me to Canada. I added that along with the bank letter and statement of the last 6 months.
Can you please give me the format

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear sir,

This is to inform you that my husband XXX received an invitation to apply for permanent residence to Canada. I am the accompanying spouse.

The funds for settlement are held in my name and these funds are available for use for our settlement in Canada. I have no objection in handing these funds over to my husband for settlement in Canada.

With kind regards,
Wife

Reactions: pk46 and aiyosami

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
xpressentry said:
Dear sir,

This is to inform you that my husband XXX received an invitation to apply for permanent residence to Canada. I am the accompanying spouse.

The funds for settlement are held in my name and these funds are available for use for our settlement in Canada. I have no objection in handing these funds over to my husband for settlement in Canada.

With kind regards,
Wife
Thanks bro

Savz

Aug 7, 2017
Dear sir,

With kind regards,
Wife
Does this letter needs to b notarized??

Reactions: pk46

neerajp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Did
Dear sir,

With kind regards,
Wife
Did you get this NOC notarized ??

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018

sukrithy

Feb 23, 2017
Hi
My husband is the primary applicant and funds are in my account. I have a letter of explanation.. is this enough??
Have you received your PR with this?
Thankyou

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi
My husband is the primary applicant and funds are in my account. I have a letter of explanation.. is this enough??
Have you received your PR with this?
Thankyou

Hello Sukrity,

I did the same as Xpressentry. A simple letter on plain paper and got it signed by my spouse. I got my ppr.
Many others too did.

anandekraj

Jun 6, 2018
Hello Sukrity,

I did the same as Xpressentry. A simple letter on plain paper and got it signed by my spouse. I got my ppr.
Many others too did.

Did you also submit spouse balance certificate from bank And 6 month statement along with NoC from wife