Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
I'm applying for Provincial Nominee on SINP, my wife will not accompany me to canada and plan to apply them for the next 1 or 2 years. They are included in my application to SINP and noted non-accompanying but the problem is her passport. It is still not updated and the family name on her passport is still her family name before we get married also marital status on her passport is single. I want to submit my application before the end of this year because I'm afraid there maybe changes on the criteria next year and updating her passport will take months in our country. Will it cost any problem on my application if submitted it just like that? my only proof that we are married is our marriage certificate

gopsgrg

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
14-04-2015 (rprf fee,police report,shcedule background)
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
29-june-2015
LANDED..........
inland
mryoso said:
I'm applying for Provincial Nominee on SINP, my wife will not accompany me to canada and plan to apply them for the next 1 or 2 years. They are included in my application to SINP and noted non-accompanying but the problem is her passport. It is still not updated and the family name on her passport is still her family name before we get married also marital status on her passport is single. I want to submit my application before the end of this year because I'm afraid there maybe changes on the criteria next year and updating her passport will take months in our country. Will it cost any problem on my application if submitted it just like that? my only proof that we are married is our marriage certificate
(just my view).if your wifes passport issue date isway before your marriage certificate issue date then i dont think it will be a problem.but if your wife passport issue date is after your marriage certificate issue date then there might be problem.

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
gopsgrg said:
(just my view).if your wifes passport issue date isway before your marriage certificate issue date then i dont think it will be a problem.but if your wife passport issue date is after your marriage certificate issue date then there might be problem.
Thank you! Last question is if my spouse require a passport during the application process? if I ask her to renew passport, her passport will be not valid anymore and getting a new passport in my country takes time. So in my form it will be noted that she got no passport and non-accompanying and will process them 1 to 2 years after I got my PR.