+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Outland Sponsorship

MuhibPeerzada

May 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I am planning to apply for my Spouse's application. Can you please help me with these questions?

- Did you send the entire application in Canada or in India?
- How does the spouse gets notified for medical exam or to submit the passport?
- How long it took for the application to get approved? (if it did get approved)
- How much were the lawyer's fees?

Thanks in advance if you see this and if you can help me out. I applied for my wife's visitor visa and it got refused now we are planning to apply for Outland spouse sponsorship. Any help would be appreciated.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I am planning to apply for my Spouse's application. Can you please help me with these questions?

- Did you send the entire application in Canada or in India?
- How does the spouse gets notified for medical exam or to submit the passport?
- How long it took for the application to get approved? (if it did get approved)
- How much were the lawyer's fees?

Thanks in advance if you see this and if you can help me out. I applied for my wife's visitor visa and it got refused now we are planning to apply for Outland spouse sponsorship. Any help would be appreciated.
1. You need to send the spousal sponsorship application to IRCC Mississauga Canada.......refer Spousal Sponsorship Checklist.

2. After you have applied and received an acknowledgement for receipt from IRCC, you could create and link the application to an online account. IRCC will send notifications and messages such as request for medical and passport to your online account.

Create an account or sign in...

3. IRCC promised to complete the processing of straight forward spousal sponsorship cases within 12 months.....most straight forward applications are processed around 10 to 12months.

4. How much immigration lawyers charge varies.....the decision to use a lawyer is yours......the process is not too complex......just submit the forms and supporting documents according to the Spousal Sponsorship Checklist.

Sponsoring your spouse, partner or dependent child

MuhibPeerzada

May 15, 2018
1. You need to send the spousal sponsorship application to IRCC Mississauga Canada.......refer Spousal Sponsorship Checklist.

2. After you have applied and received an acknowledgement for receipt from IRCC, you could create and link the application to an online account. IRCC will send notifications and messages such as request for medical and passport to your online account.