+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit

RanjeetSingh16

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Perfect.
Property valuation certificate can be (+)
Chat and emails not required if: - provided
A. Married Certificate
B. Both passport has same address and spouses name appearing in the passport
C. Few marriage pics.

Students Enrollment letter plays an important role and also may need a letter from college/ university that the student is currently an active full time student and the couse load (transcript should show enrolled for minimum 9 hours per semister. Although there are exceptional cases of full time studies where the course load may be less than 9 hours per semister which need to be exclusively mentioned on a college/university letter head and confirmed by the registrar.)
Hope this information helps Everyone.
Very soon I will be back after being registered IRCC consultant.
Hi jeeneet . I want to ask you few questions regarding my wife’s open work permit application. I had applied back in jan 7 2021 with upfront medical in dec 2020 . Biometric done and updated on the same day 22nd jan 2021 . After that just one submission confirmation update on 7th Feb 2021 . After there is no update yet . Even not medical .
i am in canada already and went back to india in april 2021 to see my father was in hospital. Now i came back again to canada in june 2021 . While i was entering i declared and updated with CBSA officer that i am married .
the above documents stated by someone i already filled each and every document for my wife . My question is i have completed my 2nd semester in april 2021 . And currently I am in semester break given by my college . My next semester will start in sept 2021 . Should i fill a web form and update them with a new transcript ? Or i have to raise a web form asking what’s going on with the application. Or just have ti stay silent till next semester start since currently i am not a full time student .
Suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks

jinalseta

May 31, 2021
Hello
I am on a student visa since Jan 2020, and we have applied for a spouse open work permit on 12th February 2021 and got his biometrics done on 17th Feb 2021. I just want to know how much time does it take to process this since there is no update on my husband's application after the biometrics.
Did anyone recently get a spouse open work permit from INDIA?

Thank you.

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Are they following the online processing time??
No. Open work permit not being processed. Ircc website may show 6 weeks or 20 weeks but doesn't make much sense because files are on hold and decision pending for all since March 2021

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi jeeneet . I want to ask you few questions regarding my wife’s open work permit application. I had applied back in jan 7 2021 with upfront medical in dec 2020 . Biometric done and updated on the same day 22nd jan 2021 . After that just one submission confirmation update on 7th Feb 2021 . After there is no update yet . Even not medical .
i am in canada already and went back to india in april 2021 to see my father was in hospital. Now i came back again to canada in june 2021 . While i was entering i declared and updated with CBSA officer that i am married .
the above documents stated by someone i already filled each and every document for my wife . My question is i have completed my 2nd semester in april 2021 . And currently I am in semester break given by my college . My next semester will start in sept 2021 . Should i fill a web form and update them with a new transcript ? Or i have to raise a web form asking what’s going on with the application. Or just have ti stay silent till next semester start since currently i am not a full time student .
Suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks
Hi Ranjeet, "currently i am not a full time student ". I. Not sure if you mean that the course load is currently less than 9 hours per semister. More important is a Enrollment verification letter from the college/University that you are a full time student and equally important that you have your marriage status on good standing evidence. I do not want to frighten you, but a normal refusal letter usually states that " I am not satisfied that you are eligible..... insufficient documents or missing to prove that spouse is a full time student in a DLI... section 205 C (ii).

I suggest uploaded transcripts and College/ university letter to prove full time status of the spouse of the applicant ( Your status) I hope this information helps.