+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse open work permit

kaur_kaur

Aug 23, 2020
Hi,

I am wondering about the documents needed to apply for an open work permit for a spouse whose wife is in Canada on an open work permit in a NOC-B position.

Thank You

Reactions: siddhesh2020

kaur_kaur

Aug 23, 2020
i am not asking for consultant but documents that i need to apply for open work permit for a spouse. if anyone know please let me know. the documents that CIC says dint ask for any financial documents neither did it ask for the job letter or paystubs from the spouse in Canada. so i was wondering if this is something extra that we need to attach.

Reactions: KaushalN

KaushalN

Jul 25, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
28-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-05-2019
i am not asking for consultant but documents that i need to apply for open work permit for a spouse. if anyone know please let me know. the documents that CIC says dint ask for any financial documents neither did it ask for the job letter or paystubs from the spouse in Canada. so i was wondering if this is something extra that we need to attach.
Yes!! would represent your financial status if you attach your last 3 months' pay stubs along with a recent job letter.

Deepuvnma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi All,

I am on my post graduation open work permit, working for one software corp and recently got married.

I would like to bring my wife to canada on open work permit and just wondering that do I need to show proof of funds to apply for dependent open work permit visa? If yes how much balance should I show? Do we need show balance only in my Canadian bank account or in her Indian bank account too?

please help me with your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sandeep

LoveGod

Feb 8, 2019
India
Category........
Hi All,

I am on my post graduation open work permit, working for one software corp and recently got married.

I would like to bring my wife to canada on open work permit and just wondering that do I need to show proof of funds to apply for dependent open work permit visa? If yes how much balance should I show? Do we need show balance only in my Canadian bank account or in her Indian bank account too?

please help me with your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sandeep
Hello bro,

We are in same boat. We can discuss about this procedures.

Omar Sanchez

Jan 15, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have currently a SOWP but due to my skilled profession and receiving a job proposal, I could apply for getting an Employer-specific work permit, which my understanding is that I won't be linked to my spouse's study permit. However, I don't know if I could make that change from holding a SOWP and switching to an Employer-specific work permit? Could you help me to understand if this is possible to do?

Omar Sanchez

Jan 15, 2021
Hello bro,

We are in same boat. We can discuss about this procedures.
It doesn't matter if you'd prove it with your bank account or your wife's, the important is that the sum of your available money is above (I recommend to be a couple of thousands more) the minimum required by the IRCC.