Ludhiana
I Applied SOWP online Medical medical 25 may
Online file submitted 1july
Biometric 5th July
Refused on 27 September
Refusal reason:-
Dear Amit Dawar,
Application no.: W304413884
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will have access to funds shown to cover your living and travel expenses while in Canada, would you be unable to quickly secure a job.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Now what can I do know

.ssurann

Oct 21, 2019
Biometric 5th July
Refused on 27 September
Dear Amit Dawar,
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will have access to funds shown to cover your living and travel expenses while in Canada, would you be unable to quickly secure a job.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Now what can I do know
Did you provide a statement of purpose? Can you please post it? And for fund how much did you have? Thanks

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Biometric 5th July
Refused on 27 September
Dear Amit Dawar,
Now what can I do know
Hey Amit ,

it’s just a common reason from Embassy for refusal Because of poor documentation and filing ,you have a brighter chance to get visa easily .
No need to panic
Contact me for more details

Jashandeeppcr51

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Biometric 5th July
Refused on 27 September
Dear Amit Dawar,
Now what can I do know
i think they give you wrong reson becoz if ur wife is in canada then ur under temprory frgnr worker not for internatinal mobilty progrm

Kamalpreet123

Oct 12, 2019
What should i do, got this refusal third time.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What should i do, got this refusal third time.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
Have you ordered CAIPS? Unfortunately some will have to wait until PGWP for their spouses to come to Canada if they are able to get a job in NOC 0, A or B.