+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit Visa rejected under Section 205(c)(ii)

Sridiv

Mar 21, 2019
I got the same reason for my spouse yesterday. I am very upset because application was strong enough to accept an approval. My lawyer is upset too. She told me to visit the MP to get detailed summary of refusal as it is speedy process doing from MP. They have given me the time of 3 days to provide me information. My lawyer is saying that she will submit the application again because 205 (c) 2 is inappropriate section related to my application refusal. But now after seeing your post, i am worrying cause you get refusal in second attempt also

I got the same few days back. What are you doing next ? Please share if you get to know the exact reasons by any chance. Would help.

Thanks

mejithujoseph

Apr 4, 2019
Hi,
Even for me the same reason and it got refusal twice. I don't know what to do. Iam so depressed. My consultant now applied for the reason for the rejection. So is there any chance to reopen the refused file? I don't know what is 205(c)(ii). Why they are keep on rejecting it.

mejithujoseph

Apr 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
I got married in October 2018 and my husband is working in Canada. So we applied for spouse open work permit and it got rejected stating that i don't meet the requiremnts of SOWP under section 205(c)(ii) of the regulations. What is this section and what are the documents needed to clear that rejection ? Please help.
Got rejected twice for the same reason, what to do? Please help me.

mejithujoseph

Apr 4, 2019
Hi,
Even for me the same reason and it got refusal twice. I don't know what to do. Iam so depressed. My consultant now applied for the reason for the rejection. So is there any chance to reopen the refused file? I don't know what is 205(c)(ii). Why they are keep on rejecting it.
I got rejection twice for the same reason,my consultant is also doing the same. Did you applied again??what was the reason you got from cic?

Reactions: rahul6366

jyapurajan

Mar 18, 2019
i appled for 3rd time ,,i got rejected with same reason again,, i.e You have been unable to adequately demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.
can anyone help me ?

jatinaroray2k

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
i appled for 3rd time ,,i got rejected with same reason again,, i.e You have been unable to adequately demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.
can anyone help me ?
Hi...sorry to hear that...can you please confirm how much time they took to refuse your visa application 3rd time...I also got the refusal once.

mejithujoseph

Apr 4, 2019
can anyone help me ?
Have you got the reason for the refusal for the 2nd time? Get the reason before applying next time.

jyapurajan

Mar 18, 2019
I got the same reason for my spouse yesterday. I am very upset because application was strong enough to accept an approval. My lawyer is upset too. She told me to visit the MP to get detailed summary of refusal as it is speedy process doing from MP. They have given me the time of 3 days to provide me information. My lawyer is saying that she will submit the application again because 205 (c) 2 is inappropriate section related to my application refusal. But now after seeing your post, i am worrying cause you get refusal in second attempt also
i got refusal in 3rd time also with the same reason :'( :-(

mejithujoseph

Apr 4, 2019
i got refusal in 3rd time also with the same reason :'( :-(
Have you get the reason for refusal? Get the ATIP request first. Get a good consultant or lawyer. There are so many Immigration consultant who doesn't know how to present the file in a perfect way. They just submit the file, even without a good SOP. With a good SOP we will get the approval.

rohit004

Apr 17, 2019
india
can anyone help me ?
you get refusal before medical or after medical passed

rohit004

Apr 17, 2019
india
i have applied with upfront medical
medical passed 9 april
biometric request 15 april
updated -16 aprl
is there any chances to get viisa