+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit (SOWP) Abu Dhabi VO gather here

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi my dear,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I arrange all documents including the police certificate for me and wife ( from original country and here as well both)
I am arranging right now the proof of my previous experience.
medial test as per my knowledge will be after they review my file and will send the message for medical test and biometric in VFS centre.?
What the additional docs they require mostly

Thank you
1. You should get the medical done in advance. This is known as upfront. For medical in advance, you dont need any letter from canadian immigration. Just get the appointment and complete your medical (including family members). After medical is one, doctor will provide you with a medical sheet which you will submit it with your applcation.

2. In addition to mandatory documents/forms, there are some documents which are required by local visa office. if visa officers need any, they request it through Aditional Documents

i.e for my case I applied from Pakistan and my visa office is Abu Dhabi. They asked me for children birth certificates and proof of funds for family

Work permit applications usually dont need any proof of funds, however visa officers asks for it if we have family members with our applications.

So prepare following documents that normally do not appear in the list of mandatory documents/forms but these are required for our applicatons.

1. Police certificates
2. Birth certificates of children
3. Proof of funds

MlySdk

Sep 18, 2021
1. You should get the medical done in advance. This is known as upfront. For medical in advance, you dont need any letter from canadian immigration. Just get the appointment and complete your medical (including family members). After medical is one, doctor will provide you with a medical sheet which you will submit it with your applcation.

2. In addition to mandatory documents/forms, there are some documents which are required by local visa office. if visa officers need any, they request it through Aditional Documents

i.e for my case I applied from Pakistan and my visa office is Abu Dhabi. They asked me for children birth certificates and proof of funds for family

Work permit applications usually dont need any proof of funds, however visa officers asks for it if we have family members with our applications.

So prepare following documents that normally do not appear in the list of mandatory documents/forms but these are required for our applicatons.

1. Police certificates
2. Birth certificates of children
3. Proof of funds

Thank you do much for those information.

How I can do medical test in advance, search approved medical centre in abu dhabi ( the one for canada process ) right

and approach them with appointment

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Thank you do much for those information.

How I can do medical test in advance, search approved medical centre in abu dhabi ( the one for canada process ) right

and approach them with appointment
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Select United Arab Emirates and see a list of approved medical panelist. You can check the nearest medical centre and call them to know how can you get medical appointment, they will tell you everything.

Umenga

Mar 18, 2021
Hi,My spouse contacted the MP of her area and he called IRCC as regarding my swop,but he stated that my files was delayed because of some redundancies but that my Eligibility has started and there is a "Review Required"..Can someone please explain this to me better. Thanks

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi,My spouse contacted the MP of her area and he called IRCC as regarding my swop,but he stated that my files was delayed because of some redundancies but that my Eligibility has started and there is a "Review Required"..Can someone please explain this to me better. Thanks
Hi may I know what kind of redundancies is the MP taking about?

moohhoom

Mar 15, 2019
sorry what do you mean by MP?
and where is the visa office?

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Applied 30th June, 2021 with upfront medical. Last medical updated and eligibility started on the 17th of August, no updates after. Applied from Pakistan but the application is being processed in Abu Dhabi VO.