+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit (SOWP) Abu Dhabi VO gather here

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Did you get request for police verification or you did it from your side upfront as it is not the listed item to apply TRV..kindly shed some light on it
I uploaded it upfront through web form as it is mentioned as local visa office requirement for work permit applicant from Pakistan.
Some of my friends (who in canada now) also suggested me to upload it by myself as later at a stage VO can request it as an additional document. I uploaded it for me and my wife as well (from pakistan and Malaysia for both of us).

After I submitted it, I noticed ghost updates for both of us in our profiles, which shows that VO has updated our profiles

Last edited:

karthick1991

Nov 17, 2019
Hello guys,
I have applied sowp from qatar
Here’s my timeline:
Application filed- august 14
Biometrics- august 22
Eligibility review- august 30
Medical passed - august 31 (upfront)

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello guys,
I have applied sowp from qatar
Here’s my timeline:
Application filed- august 14
Biometrics- august 22
Eligibility review- august 30
Medical passed - august 31 (upfront)
I applied for my work permit with spouse visitor visa in April 2021. My file is complete and waiting for decision.

moohhoom

Mar 15, 2019
Type: Spousal Open work permit
Nationality: Iranian
Application Submitted: 11-Feb-2021
Biometric: 15-Feb-2021
still waiting for updates …

NP8994

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Anybody any news my sowp is still under process. Every one says abudhabi no reply any one have any news sowp when they will work it shows 32weeks sometimes 30. My wife class started now she is doing online how long we have to wait for the decision this is a big tension and stress nowdays spouse should get visa ASAP riģt bcz student want accompanied by husband why don't this people understand the Importance.

MlySdk

Sep 18, 2021
I applied for my work permit in april 2021 with visitor visa (wife +kid) and study permit (kid). I am waiting PPR..please check my signature
Hello,

I want to apply for work permit only - Got LMIA and CSQ
I see the application online and i think more easier
can you advise the documents required and how is the process online

Thanks

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello,

I want to apply for work permit only - Got LMIA and CSQ
I see the application online and i think more easier
can you advise the documents required and how is the process online

Thanks
Please follow the video as provided at:

Just follow this questionnaire for your work permit. At the end you will see a list of forms and mandatory documents that you will need to upload.

Download the forms and fill them with correct informations. Please make sure you read the question at Background section and answer them carefully.

If you have any question, feel free to write here.

Suggestion: There is a possibility to get a quicker decision if application is submitted with complete documents including medical and police certificates. Therefore, try get medical and police certificates upfront and upload them with your application.

MlySdk

Sep 18, 2021
Please follow the video as provided at:

Just follow this questionnaire for your work permit. At the end you will see a list of forms and mandatory documents that you will need to upload.

Download the forms and fill them with correct informations. Please make sure you read the question at Background section and answer them carefully.

If you have any question, feel free to write here.

Suggestion: There is a possibility to get a quicker decision if application is submitted with complete documents including medical and police certificates. Therefore, try get medical and police certificates upfront and upload them with your application.

Hi my dear,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I arrange all documents including the police certificate for me and wife ( from original country and here as well both)
I am arranging right now the proof of my previous experience.
medial test as per my knowledge will be after they review my file and will send the message for medical test and biometric in VFS centre.?
What the additional docs they require mostly

Thank you