+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit (SOWP) Abu Dhabi VO gather here

navdeepchopra

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Initiating the dedicated thread for Spouse Open Work Permit (SOWP) Abu Dhabi VO to share the updates, the current ongoing trend in terms of timelines & other related queries.

Please share your application status & timelines while posting

navdeepchopra

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Applied for my husband on 30 dec 2020 abu dhabi
No update yet..
Hello..have you requested GCMS notes to check where exactly it is pending as timeliness has been reduced to 21 weeks and you should enquire. Can you share the timeliness and also what is the status of sponsor

Shilakha

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
United arab of emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes i am think to apply for it after a week lets see if we get any update .
i am a student in canada about to finish my course.. my husband works in dubai..
how about you

navdeepchopra

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
i am a student in canada about to finish my course.. my husband works in dubai..
how about you
My spouse on WP n me too work in UAE. When biometric was submitted n did he give medical upfront..what is the status showing on ur application in the portal..people in many forums report weekly ghost updates..did u get those

Shilakha

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
United arab of emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I dont see any update yet.. biometric- he gave in 2019 actualy we applied for visit visa that got rejected.. so medical they din ask for.. when did you apply!
And do we have more ppl for spouse work permit from uae?

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
how about you
Hey guys, I am a student visa and applied visit for my husband in dec 2020 no update yet. Anyone who received PPRs for visit visa or work visas

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hey guys, I am a student visa and applied visit for my husband in dec 2020 no update yet. Anyone who received PPRs for visit visa or work visas
I applied for my work permit in april 2021 with visitor visa (wife +kid) and study permit (kid). I am waiting PPR..please check my signature

navdeepchopra

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
I applied for my work permit in april 2021 with visitor visa (wife +kid) and study permit (kid). I am waiting PPR..please check my signature
Did you get request for police verification or you did it from your side upfront as it is not the listed item to apply TRV..kindly shed some light on it