+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit Rejected- Pls Help

Archana11195s

Nov 9, 2019
Hi
I am from India 24 years old. My husband is 26 years old and he is on a work permit in canada. We got married this year and my first application got rejected stating that my ties to India was not strong ( I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit)

I am planning on reapplying again with an affidavit of the assets in India in Canadian dollars.

Will that be enough to get through the process this time or do i need to attach more documents. Kindly help.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
I am from India 24 years old. My husband is 26 years old and he is on a work permit in canada. We got married this year and my first application got rejected stating that my ties to India was not strong ( I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit)

I am planning on reapplying again with an affidavit of the assets in India in Canadian dollars.

Will that be enough to get through the process this time or do i need to attach more documents. Kindly help.

Is your husband job in NOC 0, A or B?

Reactions: Archana11195s

AshaKrish

Oct 23, 2019
Hi

Hello! Can you please share your timeline? How long it took to get the response ? And where did you apply from?

AshaKrish

Oct 23, 2019
My first application was submitted Online on the First week of September, got a letter for biometrics within a week and got rejected mail within 5 days.
Thanks for the reply.I have submitted my application on September 30th and still waiting for the final decision.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

Have you ordered CAIPS to see exactly why you were refused?

Reactions: Archana11195s

Archana11195s

Nov 9, 2019
Have you ordered CAIPS to see exactly why you were refused?
This time we are planning to apply on our own. We are attaching the following documents
1) Marriage certificate along with photos and call history
2) A letter from my husband along with his payslips, work permit and address proof
3) A cover letter along with my affidavit, bank statement, resume and recommendation letters

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This time we are planning to apply on our own. We are attaching the following documents
1) Marriage certificate along with photos and call history
2) A letter from my husband along with his payslips, work permit and address proof
3) A cover letter along with my affidavit, bank statement, resume and recommendation letters
You can try. It would be best to know exactly why you were refused so you could address the issue in your 2nd application but it up to you,

vijay30

Apr 1, 2020
Hi

Hey, I was wondering, whether you work-permit got approved 2nd time? I am also facing the same issue.