+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit rejected Credibility issues

Alica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hey guys as previously mentioned on my previous post i did get the notes for the refusal of my spouse open work permit and visitor visas for my kids. The notes states when previously applying for my post graduate open work permit i did mention that my family will not accompany me and now after finding work and getting the visa i want them to come to Canada . Hence according to the officer their is credibility issues for us returning back home (Pakistan) after the expiry of our visa and has denied the visa due to lack of home ties.
I did get in touch with few top firms in Canada and they have mostly stated the chances of success are 50/50 now due to my credibility issues of chance of stance of having my family here now.
Moreover they have stated i should now apply for visitor visa instead of open work permit for my spouse.

I would really like inputs from seniors and other forum members on how to proceed with my case forward and applying for a visitor visa now would be a good option or not .

@Bryanna
@scylla