+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT REFUSAL 2018

saini77

Aug 25, 2018
Hi
Im on work permit (emloyers specific) in BC Canada for two years. i got my work permit in jan 2018 which is valid till jan 2020. my wife had applied online for open work permit from india. we applied for my two kids also. All the applications were made on 14 april 2018 and unfortunately they all got refusal on 13 August 2018.
Ircc refused my wifes application under section 205 c ii. ( no lmia)
Ircc refused my kids application under paragraph 179 b ( missing purpose of your visit)
I just want to ask you why they are asking for my wife LMIA cause she is applying for open work permit and the kids are dependent.
whether my representative filled the wrong application ??? . Now my representative reapply again and i got the email from cic which shows three file no. starting with the letter ...W..........
S...........
S............
So confused W ........ is ok its work visa . But what does S............stands for ..........A Student?
Is he filed the correct category for kids?
Please suggest me how to apply by own. Please tell me about all the forms and required documents.
Many Thanks .

jorgemelisa

Sep 28, 2018
Hi
Im on work permit (emloyers specific) in BC Canada for two years. i got my work permit in jan 2018 which is valid till jan 2020. my wife had applied online for open work permit from india. we applied for my two kids also. All the applications were made on 14 april 2018 and unfortunately they all got refusal on 13 August 2018.
Ircc refused my kids application under paragraph 179 b ( missing purpose of your visit)
I just want to ask you why they are asking for my wife LMIA cause she is applying for open work permit and the kids are dependent.
whether my representative filled the wrong application ??? . Now my representative reapply again and i got the email from cic which shows three file no. starting with the letter ...W..........
S...........
S............
So confused W ........ is ok its work visa . But what does S............stands for ..........A Student?
Please suggest me how to apply by own. Please tell me about all the forms and required documents.
Many Thanks .
I just got the update and got refusals open work permit. My wife applied from Canada and she is on study permit there.
Bad reason given by embassy (under section 205(c) (ii).

My i know what does it mean?

$ani

May 12, 2018
Hi
S...........
S............
Many Thanks .
Did your wife got work permit?