+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit offline visa application India

Manoj Bishnoi

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Fatehabad,Haryana
Hi I applied for visa 31st October with biometrics and medical. It is still showing under process on vfs tracking. I didn’t received any application number or UCI. Anyone have idea what to do in this case ?

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi I applied for visa 31st October with biometrics and medical. It is still showing under process on vfs tracking. I didn’t received any application number or UCI. Anyone have idea what to do in this case ?
You can link your application online by first name and last name.

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
We did the same. Enter all details as per your application form.

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, Can u please tell me the processing time of the spouse open work permit offline?
Hi sumanpreet I have also applied for the same OWP offline on 9 March 2020 and got mail today (21-03-2020)that my decision letter has been sent by courier and I am so tensed that how could I know my decision before I got my passport Back it took approx 10 days for my decision hoping for the positive response this time I was refused 2 times before

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
what is your VFS Status? Can you share the same status with me?
my husband Vfs status is your passport has been couriered I am worried .
wht it means?

Mar 21, 2020
Hi Sumanpreet, i received this message and also same mail from vfs "Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020-03-21 09:40:38 AM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website"
So, how can i track my passport. There is no tracking id. Application tracking id didn't work. Please help to check the decision

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
I don't know why they do like that?
I am also worried about what it means?
Because when i check with the same tracking id it doesn't work.
i did not receive any mail from embassy just status changed on VFS tracking status

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Hi sumanpreet I have also applied for the same OWP offline on 9 March 2020 and got mail today (21-03-2020)that my decision letter has been sent by courier and I am so tensed that how could I know my decision before I got my passport Back it took approx 10 days for my decision hoping for the positive response this time I was refused 2 times before
hope so u will get good response nd please update me when will u receive your decision.

Reactions: Ranjana Thakur's
Apr 1, 2019
hope so u will get good response nd please update me when will u receive your decision.
Sure dear have u got any mail or any update about your visa application till now actually my consultant told me that if I will get mail within 24 hours from VFS office then only my decision of visa will be postive otherwise it will be a rejection and it's almost 24 hours I haven't got any mail do u have any knowledge about this?

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Hi Sumanpreet, i received this message and also same mail from vfs "Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020-03-21 09:40:38 AM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website"
So, how can i track my passport. There is no tracking id. Application tracking id didn't work. Please help to check the decision
hi You can check your tracking status by tracking Id which u have received from VFS Centre.