India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-07-2021
Hi,

My spouse open work permit application is approved few months back. I got worker TRV visa stamped in my passport valid till end of next year. I also got letter of introduction stating my work permit is approved and actual permit will be printed in border. I will be coming to canada next month.

I attended few interviews before landing and got selected in one of them. HR requested for work permit to process my offer.
Note: HR already aware that I yet to land in canada.

Kindly let me know can i share my worker TRV visa and port of entry letter for now.

Please let me know your thoughts if you/someone you know faced the similar situation.

Thanks

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi,

My spouse open work permit application is approved few months back. I got worker TRV visa stamped in my passport valid till end of next year. I also got letter of introduction stating my work permit is approved and actual permit will be printed in border. I will be coming to canada next month.

I attended few interviews before landing and got selected in one of them. HR requested for work permit to process my offer.
Note: HR already aware that I yet to land in canada.

Kindly let me know can i share my worker TRV visa and port of entry letter for now.

Please let me know your thoughts if you/someone you know faced the similar situation.

Thanks
you can share but most people will need your work permit to run payroll

in case of students inside canada, they can work with application of WP AOR