+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit inside canada

Yuvi__

Dec 30, 2019
You should have applied for visitor record first then for sowp, but if you are not studying i dont think there should have been any problem.
This letter refers to your application for a WorkPermit.
Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.
The exemption from the requirement to have a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is for spouses/common-law partners who are in Canada accompanying their spouse who is attending school full-time but cannot be themselves a full-time student. As your are a full-time student, you are not eligible for a work permit under this exemption.
Your status in Canada is valid until August 31, 2020.

simar4211

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Thats not big deal at all, they have mentioned that your status is still valid so first you apply for visitor record and then owp or you can do both the files at same time, i suggest you to go to professional immigration lawyer instead of any consultant, where do you live..??

Yuvi__

Dec 30, 2019
Thats not big deal at all, they have mentioned that your status is still valid so first you apply for visitor record and then owp or you can do both the files at same time, i suggest you to go to professional immigration lawyer instead of any consultant, where do you live..??
Surrey,vancouver

simar4211

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hire a immigration lawyer its gonna costly but he is the only one to do job for you, i suggest harry virk from abbotsford