+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit got rejected

VishvaRana

May 14, 2018
I don’t know what they are upto... not replying me after passing me in that medical exam and not even telling you for your husband’s medical.

They take 3-4 months to complete the process and sometimes more time depends ok the number of applications they get.... .
I’m just waiting for these months to get completed.
Same here.
Hope we both will get good results soon.

cyrilclaveria

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Hi,
I had applied for open work permit dependant visa, embassy took 10weeks before they sent a reject letter. The reasons they have sated is as follows;
1. Travel History
2. Family ties in Canada & place of residence
3. Purpose of Visit
4. Employement prospects in country of residence
5. You have submitted documents which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished overallcredibility of your submission. I was therefore not satisfied that you are not inadmissible to Canada and that you meet the requirements of the actand regulations. Specifically i was not satisfied with the following documents were authentic

Just a brief understanding on my case;
I am married to an Indian staying in Canada, he has open work permit & is yet to apply for PR.
I have travelled to asian countries (twice to Thailand & once to Malaysia) all were visa on arrival
I had submitted marraige certificate & few pics of the ceremony..

I am unable to understand point 2,3&4
Can someone guide how time should i wait before reapllying & whant be probable issues with the application.
did you submit fraud documents???what are those??

Malik.awan304

May 9, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Scylla and all other members,

I hope you all are doing well. I applied my wife SOWP on Oct 8, 2018 and got refusal letter due to the following reason:

1. Employment prospects in country of residence

After refusal, I applied for notes and here are remarks from visa officer: I note that the applicant currently has what appears to be stable employment, with no job prospects in Canada, which puts into question the reasonableness of the decision.

I’m currently working as a research scientist in university Canada on PGWP and my wife is working as a Medical lab technologist in Pakistan.

Could anyone please share their experience to deal this rejection point in next application. It would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Scylla and all other members,

I hope you all are doing well. I applied my wife SOWP on Oct 8, 2018 and got refusal letter due to the following reason:

1. Employment prospects in country of residence

After refusal, I applied for notes and here are remarks from visa officer: I note that the applicant currently has what appears to be stable employment, with no job prospects in Canada, which puts into question the reasonableness of the decision.

I’m currently working as a research scientist in university Canada on PGWP and my wife is working as a Medical lab technologist in Pakistan.

Could anyone please share their experience to deal this rejection point in next application. It would be appreciated. Thanks!
Does this mean CIC is concerned about your employment prospects or your spouse's employments prospects ?

Malik.awan304

May 9, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Does this mean CIC is concerned about your employment prospects or your spouse's employments prospects ?
I’m already doing a job in Canada on PGWP. I applied for my wife open work permit and they refused due to above reason. They concern about her employment prospects in Canada.
Could you please share your views to go thorough with point. Thanks