+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit From India

viharviradia

Jul 2, 2018
Hi Advisers,

I have applied for my Spouse Open Work Permit from India. I have uploaded all the documents and forms including additional supporting documents. But I just realized that I forgot to attach Letter of Explanation with the supporting documents.

Is there any ways where I can email CIC to submit my letter of explanation for the supporting documents submitted for the application.?

Please reply advisers, I am very much concerned about it.

Thank You

viharviradia

Jul 2, 2018
Hi Advisers,

I have applied for my Spouse Open Work Permit from India. I have uploaded all the documents and forms including additional supporting documents. But I just realized that I forgot to attach Letter of Explanation with the supporting documents.

Is there any ways where I can email CIC to submit my letter of explanation for the supporting documents submitted for the application.?

Thank You
Please give advice

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi Advisers,

Thank You
Hi

Can you please suggest as what are the documents that you submitted for yourself and documents for your spouse

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi

Can you please suggest as what are the documents that you submitted for yourself and documents for your spouse

As per my understanding, LOE is needed only if you need any explanation

viharviradia

Jul 2, 2018
Hi

Additional/Supporting Documents submitted:

1. spouse old passports with travel history
2. Spouse canada visitor visa scan copy
3. Spouse Birth certificate
4. Marriage Certificate/ Photo
5. My passport
6. My canadian work permit
7. Canadian Employement letter (NOC 1221)
8. My recent 4 pay stubs
9. Spouse India Bank Statments
10 My canadian and indian bank statement
11. My phone bill- for communication proof

These all documents were submitted together in 1 pdf file
I just forgot to add explanation document mentioning that these all documents were attached.

Please guide me.

Reactions: WED

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Do we apply online and submit all the docs to VFS ?

Spouse bank statements only on FD..how to show and how much required for POF ?

How to show family ties ? I dont have much property

I don't have phone or chat communications for proof . Is this mandatory ?

Which family information to fill ? ImM 5645 or IMM 5707 ? Do we need to fill this document online ?

I filled IMM 1295..Validate it..Then how to proceed ? I had been told that there will be a bar code generated..How to proceed post this ?

Do we need to have a GC key ? If so, I dont see payment options for Work permit. I need to pay separately and apply with a payment receipt.

Please guide. Thanks for the checklist.