+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit approved after three rejection...

TARU

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Guys,

I am very happy to announce finally after three rejection of Spouse open work permit.

Finally my husband work permit is approved...

First Rejection :- Student Visa april 2014
Then Spouse open work permit june 2014
Then spouse open work permit. august 2014

Finally open work permit Approved below is the timeline.

VFS Banglore file Submitted :- 2 feb with medical.

Got approved mail :- on 14 april

So guys don't lose the hope and play carefully go with lawyer ..

As per my experience don't go by your own rest up to you.

Find the genuine lawyer with genuine price..

It's all game of documents and how you represent your case.

Taru

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hi Taru,

I am surprised that you got your visa after 70days, I mean vfs banglore processing time is 2 months but u got it after 70days. My husband file is in vfs banglore and my PR file need to be submitted as soon as possible, I am just waiting for my husband passport for PCC. Everything is on hold really tensed.

Congratulations to you....

Thanks
suzy

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
hi
my husband is on work permit which is expiring in mid of 2016. we have registered under PR express entry but have not received ITA yet.

I Applied spousal open work permit paper application submitted from India on 22nd january 2015 and received refusal letter on25th march 2015

Documents submitted

1. Passport photocopy
2. Education certificates (masters and bachelors certificates and degree)
3. Back home job experience letter
4. Police clearance certificate
5. Medical
6. Marriage certificate and name change affidavit
7. IELTS (6 bands average)
8. Husband's work permit PGWP
9. His job reference letter [NOC B], offer letter
10. his and my Pay slips
11. his and my Bank statement of 15k CAD and 1 lakh around rupees

They have made mark on the below given 2 Reasons of refusal-

You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the regulations
exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes
within the exceptions to section 203 of the regulations. As a result, your offer of employment must be the
subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in
Canada should contact the local office of the Department of Human Resources and Skills Development
Canada to begin this process.

2. purpose of visit

My question to you is

How would we reapply again to make case stronger??
Spouse open work permit do not need any offered employment with LMO we believe.

Would really appreciate your help

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
sujani said:
Hi Taru,

I am surprised that you got your visa after 70days, I mean vfs banglore processing time is 2 months but u got it after 70days. My husband file is in vfs banglore and my PR file need to be submitted as soon as possible, I am just waiting for my husband passport for PCC. Everything is on hold really tensed.

Thanks
suzy
Processing times are not absolute are meant only to be a guide. Furthermore it's an average time taken for 80% of cases so there's really nothing remarkable about this one.

Congrats Taru and good luck to all

TARU

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
rifsim1216 said:
hi
my husband is on work permit which is expiring in mid of 2016. we have registered under PR express entry but have not received ITA yet.

I Applied spousal open work permit paper application submitted from India on 22nd january 2015 and received refusal letter on25th march 2015

Documents submitted

1. Passport photocopy
2. Education certificates (masters and bachelors certificates and degree)
3. Back home job experience letter
4. Police clearance certificate
5. Medical
6. Marriage certificate and name change affidavit
7. IELTS (6 bands average)
8. Husband's work permit PGWP
9. His job reference letter [NOC B], offer letter
10. his and my Pay slips
11. his and my Bank statement of 15k CAD and 1 lakh around rupees

They have made mark on the below given 2 Reasons of refusal-

You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the regulations
exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes
within the exceptions to section 203 of the regulations. As a result, your offer of employment must be the
subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in
Canada should contact the local office of the Department of Human Resources and Skills Development
Canada to begin this process.

2. purpose of visit

My question to you is

How would we reapply again to make case stronger??
Spouse open work permit do not need any offered employment with LMO we believe.

Would really appreciate your help
Check your inbox.

Taru

TARU

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
sujani said:
Hi Taru,

Thanks
suzy
It was case to case..

In website it's showing 2 months processing time but in general i checked Bangalore is taking more than that.

Just have some patience, Wait will worth it.

Taru

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Thanks Taru for your reply. I have to submit my PR application by May 27, and I included my husband as dependant, so I need his PCC. But his passport is in VFS banglore, and have no idea if his application vl be approved or refused? I have no idea how much time vl it take to get pcc in india.

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
hi Taru,

My husband passport is dispatched, we have submitted with upfront medicals so we dint get any mail saying tht its approved other than your processed passport is courierd!! so wht would have happened no idea....

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
sujani said:
hi Taru,

My husband passport is dispatched, we have submitted with upfront medicals so we dint get any mail saying tht its approved other than your processed passport is courierd!! so wht would have happened no idea....
you will only once open the package. You will know by tomorrow.

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
hi everybody, unfortunatley my husband visa application is rejected exactly after 60 days of processing time. They officer says that under Canada immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, as an application for a work permit, you must establish that you meet all the requirements of part 11 of the regualtions.. The visa officer is not satisfied that he meets the requirements of the Axt and regualtions.

I dont understand how come he dont meet the requirements, I am working in NOC b category job and my work permit expires in 2016 and he works as Functional consltant with gud salary. Feeling helpless

suzy

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
sujani said:
hi everybody, unfortunatley my husband visa application is rejected exactly after 60 days of processing time. They officer says that under Canada immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, as an application for a work permit, you must establish that you meet all the requirements of part 11 of the regualtions.. The visa officer is not satisfied that he meets the requirements of the Axt and regualtions.

I dont understand how come he dont meet the requirements, I am working in NOC b category job and my work permit expires in 2016 and he works as Functional consltant with gud salary. Feeling helpless

suzy
iam sorry to hear that and I know the pain as my wife's open work permit got rejected 3 times and now waiting for the response for the 4th time. You got any previous rejections. What exact reasons did they mark in the rejection letter. Is it about you not going to return from canada? My wife got the same reason thrice so waiting don't know what they want from us.

Reactions: zeiya

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
My husband was rejected for student visa for 3 times in 2011, and i got the visa so came to canada, since then we never tried for his visa, and we got married in 2014 and applied for his spouse open work permit on March 3 and it got rejected asusual. The visa officer is not satisfied that my husband would return back to his home country and he doesnt meet the requirements for applying for spouse visa. So I dont know how to convience them that we vl return back and how he meet the requirements.

vishwaiitr

Dec 4, 2014
Sorry to hear Sujani,

Try with expert lawyer surely you will get the visa. I could understand how painful this rejection.

Regards,
Vishwa