Still No news.
Another case of my friend:
Spouse open work permit applied (from Pakistan) = 26 May 2021
Still No news .

Reactions: RumezaJ

ATUL RANA

Jul 14, 2015
Hi,
If I know I will be submitting my file in first week of Oct 2021. Can I go ahead and book my biometrics before that for a date in second week of October now itself? Biometrics will still be after submission just that I will book the date before submission ? Is that feasible or are there any problems by doing this ?
I THINK YOU CAN DO,

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Spouse open work permit applied (from Pakistan) = 9 June 2021
Still No news.
Another case of my friend:
Spouse open work permit applied (from Pakistan) = 26 May 2021
Still No news .
I applied for my spouse on June 18
No updates

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
i guess 3 month before i seen a post on facebook group that a coupled applied together as study permit and open work permit, it was shocking that spouse open work permit approved first and even visa was stamped on passport but at that time even no news for primary applicant study permit ; BUT HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN

Reactions: As12

asmita_k

Jun 24, 2020
Hi guys any updates on SOWP? Is there anyway we can expedite the process? I have doctors note and referral to psychiatrist because of my health, should i submit that through web form? Does that help to expedite the process?
i am having the most hardest days of my life and on top of that there is no update on application. Its so hard. Anyone know anything please reply.!

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
i guess 3 month before i seen a post on facebook group that a coupled applied together as study permit and open work permit, it was shocking that spouse open work permit approved first and even visa was stamped on passport but at that time even no news for primary applicant study permit ; BUT HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN
This seems a wrong news. I am sure the case should have been the opposite. Primary applicant must had gotten study permit, but spousal open workpormit should had been pending.

Doyen_Toronto

Jun 27, 2021
Toronto
SOWP from India

Applied on: 15 August 2021
Medical: Not yet updated (Upfront)
Eligibility: in progress
Background check: in progress
Biometrics: Updated(previously given for PR application which is still under process)
Final Decision: in progress