Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
22-11-2013
Hello everyone! I am posting this on behalf of a friend who is under the Live-In-Caregiver program.
Her spouse and children are included in her application for permanent residence. The spouse due to health reason was found inadmissible. While the disease can be treated, it will take years of therapy. The applicant would like to know if it is possible for her to get her children first while the spouse is undergoing treatment.

Is this something that has to be consulted with an immigration lawyer? If yes, do you guys have any recommendation for a good immigration lawyer who has experience handling a similar case in Toronto?

If you require more information to better access the problem, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
bigleafbride said:
Hello everyone! I am posting this on behalf of a friend who is under the Live-In-Caregiver program.
Her spouse and children are included in her application for permanent residence. The spouse due to health reason was found inadmissible. While the disease can be treated, it will take years of therapy. The applicant would like to know if it is possible for her to get her children first while the spouse is undergoing treatment.

Is this something that has to be consulted with an immigration lawyer? If yes, do you guys have any recommendation for a good immigration lawyer who has experience handling a similar case in Toronto?

If you require more information to better access the problem, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance!
If any of the applicants is inadmissible, they all are. What she wants to do is not possible. Sorry...