+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse(IMM 0008)

Bibit

Dec 27, 2014
Hello;
Please help me find ways so I can complete filling up the Generic Application Form. My marriage has a bit problem when it comes to the documents.

My first marriage was officiated by elders in our customs and has not been registered to the National Statistics Office (Philippines).
So as my divorced with that marriage. There is no legal document to support on that marriage as well as the divorced date. There was an agreement paper though that were signed and was kept by my father but unfortunately lost it. What should then I will enter if I do not
know the date? and there is no legal document on that marriage?

My second marriage is now registered in the NSO. The marriage was done through Sharia. I am the principal applicant, what should be done on the date of my spouse when there is two (2) existing marriages?

Please help me with this so i can proceed with my application.

Thanking you,
Bibit

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yours seems to be a complicated case involving legal intricacies. If I were you I will seek professional lawyer's advice. Canadavisa firm is a law house and Mr Campbell seems to be a competent and experienced lawyer. I will suggest that you seek his or someone similar's counsel on this matter rather than asking totally unknow strangers in this matter.

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bibit said:
Hello;
Please help me find ways so I can complete filling up the Generic Application Form. My marriage has a bit problem when it comes to the documents.

My first marriage was officiated by elders in our customs and has not been registered to the National Statistics Office (Philippines).
So as my divorced with that marriage. There is no legal document to support on that marriage as well as the divorced date. There was an agreement paper though that were signed and was kept by my father but unfortunately lost it. What should then I will enter if I do not
know the date? and there is no legal document on that marriage?

My second marriage is now registered in the NSO. The marriage was done through Sharia. I am the principal applicant, what should be done on the date of my spouse when there is two (2) existing marriages?

Please help me with this so i can proceed with my application.

Thanking you,
Bibit
Technically speaking you are 'separated' from first wife and 'married' to second one.
You will have to provide 'supporting documents' for annulment of first marriage.Official documents pertaining to divorce,child custody (if any), her maintenance....all these you have to provide , as legally provided by phillipines govt.
Come what may you will not get visa if you do not provide these documents.The documents mentioned by you has no legal acceptability.